GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Boat Salesman In Florida Colluding With Chicago, Sauce Level Rises In Deep Dish Pizzas

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I'm curious to see if they'll backtrack or at least make it significantly cheaper for 3rd parties to access the API; there's been a ton of blowback. I use Sync for reddit on Android. Anyone I know with an iPhone that uses reddit, uses Apollo. Reddit has such a wide variety of excellent 3rd party apps.

This wouldn't be so annoying if the official reddit app weren't such a steaming pile of garbage. They're just mad we aren't playing with them on the playground.

They hate us cause...they anus.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
My dog chewed a hole in her frisbee and got it stuck 😂
20230601_121026.jpg

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Why...don't you try just putting up pictures of the cars you like and see how that works for you.

This could be the missing link to understanding riceburnering.
Rice had crude drawings of serial killers in his bedroom walls instead of cool posters

clownish

just clowning around
Car(s)
VWs
Fast food places are driving me fucking nuts.

Why can't you order a small combo meal anymore? At least at Wendys and Arbys combo sizes are only available in medium in large.

dont they have those 4 for $5 or something? taco bell does at least; i know wendys had something similar they keep changing up

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Arby's 5 for $5 was a steal, it was like $2.97 or something like that for a regular roast beef, five of them for $5 was insane. Now I'm 80% sure the sandwiches have gotten smaller in portion (used to be 3/5/7oz for regular/medium/giant) and the price has gone up. With that said, I'd kill for a jamocha shake about now.