GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB3: Forum Discusses Nicknames For Their Wiener And Muds Danger Noodle - Mrs Mud Runs And Hides

clownish

just clowning around
Car(s)
VWs
How much could a wiper motor weigh? A few oz?

I am dumb but I want this super clean 2013 a3 quattro I see in Milwaukee WI. It's under 100k, very clean looking and I am so tired of this camery-like 4runner.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Scooty Puff Jr
that is a horrendous wheel color combo with the pomelo

I'm not a fan either, BUT he bought my OEM wheels so that's cool. Overall I'm still not sold on the mk8, nor pomelo, nor the DSG -- but I'm still excited for him and going to be a good friend and help him destroy his life with german engineering.

I will not miss the pimpala which preceded it.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
Eligible for an upgrade to iPhone 15 but a little concerned about the reports of them getting super hot. Might hang onto my 13 Pro a little longer...

Any bros using the 15?

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Eligible for an upgrade to iPhone 15 but a little concerned about the reports of them getting super hot. Might hang onto my 13 Pro a little longer...

Any bros using the 15?
My wife's 13 Mini battery was trash after a year. It would only stay charged for like half a day of normal use. She got an offer to trade it in for a good deal on a 14 Pro and it has been exponentially better. To be fair, Mini means smaller battery, but still it was awful.

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
My wife's 13 Mini battery was trash after a year. It would only stay charged for like half a day of normal use. She got an offer to trade it in for a good deal on a 14 Pro and it has been exponentially better. To be fair, Mini means smaller battery, but still it was awful.
Yeah true. My 13 Pro is been great. But I've used it very heavily and the battery capacity has noticeably dropped.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
How much could a wiper motor weigh? A few oz?

I am dumb but I want this super clean 2013 a3 quattro I see in Milwaukee WI. It's under 100k, very clean looking and I am so tired of this camery-like 4runner.

Superchargers are cheaper than new automobiles

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Yeah true. My 13 Pro is been great. But I've used it very heavily and the battery capacity has noticeably dropped.

It’s not to expensive to have a new one swapped in. I have considered it for my 11 pro but am typically near a charging source.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
You guys deleting the wiper, are you removing the motor components too or just the arm? What's all that crap weigh?

Full motor taken out. Gotta shave that weight where you can...

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
The increase in WTQ might help it feel less pedestrian, no?

I will say that when I've done some boredom-induced window shopping I've really been disappointed by the engines and transmissions that Toyota has used for the 4R/Taco. Looks like the Turbo 4 hybrids coming in the 2024 LC/Taco will be better but I'm still not sure 325 HP would be enough in a heavy SUV.

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
I loved the engine in the V-6 Camry I had a few years ago. With a supercharger it'd have been hilarious... 5.0 hunter on the highway.