Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I'd buy one if it was YEET-I

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
How witty, hope you didn't hurt yourself thinking of that sick zinger. Definitely never heard that one before.
Who the heck are you? You just started posting one day as if you've been here all along. Makes me think you're someone who exited and has returned with a different name. Hi boosted!

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
I'm not going to lie. I read the entire tie discussion thinking yall was talking about Thai. Not the food ether......

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
On paper my pto is use or loose. The company is small and flexible. I used to sell back a week or two per year but starting last year i used it. I am using all this year including a 5 day Easter wknd and even Super Bowl Monday. Not a sport fan and it'll prob be the 3/4th year where it's the only game I watch. In truth by watching that's often only till halftime. For me my fav part is the National Anthem. Not patriotic but a big music fan and not the half time poptacular extravaganza although sometimes the staging is cool

Pineapple

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf GTI S
I hate that all the categories sound good... like "ultra high performance", "max performance", "extreme performance"... which one is best? What's the order of things? I feel like it's how we went supercars, hypercars, and who knows what's around the corner... Just give me a number. Super sticky summer tire? Summer Performance 10. For a tire that turns it up to 11, make it Summer Performance 11. EZPZ.
To keep the performance scale in terms of summers we can use Arizona Summer, Florida Summer, and Texas Summer, in order of how much they say their heat is the worst.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
tbh i mostly just want good riding winter tires and good riding all seasons, but FWD life does kind of beg for some more traction. this spring though, 17"s are on the list

need the best riding/quietest but still 'grippy' tires. those terms don't like to intermingle that much in my experience thus far.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
again
1704853718488.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
tbh i mostly just want good riding winter tires and good riding all seasons, but FWD life does kind of beg for some more traction. this spring though, 17"s are on the list

need the best riding/quietest but still 'grippy' tires. those terms don't like to intermingle that much in my experience thus far.

If only VW made an AWD versions of these cars...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
missing awd just a little bit with the first heavy snow here... man doing snownuts was fun as fuck

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
dont tell the gov'na that

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
nah it wasn't bad lol. im JP. it was a fire car. just not manual enough. and also measurably slower than it was on the stage 2 setup

It ran right, apr just made a bootleg turbo that was slower than stock 🤷

Gives the kiddies an option to say "Yeah I've got a 'BT' and I'm environmentally conscious!" I guess.

Why it wasn't paired with a better flowing but still catted DP makes me scratch my head...but I also don't know what the California Silliness Compliance rules are.