GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I like the dentist. But mostly because I have never had any dental issues. Not a single cavity, ever. So just my routine cleanings every 6 months. I even had a period where I didn't go to the dentist at all from like 2010 - 2018. When I finally went back I was expecting the worst, and they were still like "Nah, your teeth are perfect."

That initial deep cleaning after almost a decade did suck though. 2 hours of attacking my mouth with powertools. Shit was sore for like 2 days.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
I like the dentist. But mostly because I have never had any dental issues. Not a single cavity, ever. So just my routine cleanings every 6 months. I even had a period where I didn't go to the dentist at all from like 2010 - 2018. When I finally went back I was expecting the worst, and they were still like "Nah, your teeth are perfect."

That initial deep cleaning after almost a decade did suck though. 2 hours of attacking my mouth with powertools. Shit was sore for like 2 days.
this is where im at.

except i havent been in like thirteen years

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
19 bodies have been found recently in the Chicago river by all the bars in river north. Where did you say your dentist was again? Coincidence?

It’s the hygienists you have to be afraid of

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
19 bodies have been found recently in the Chicago river by all the bars in river north. Where did you say your dentist was again? Coincidence?
Dang. Smiley face killer is back?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Can you get me a boat for free?
You can have the old abandoned boat that's been sitting in our back lot for well over 10 years now. We tossed a really old shitty jetski inside of it so it'll come with a free jetski too.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
You can have the old abandoned boat that's been sitting in our back lot for well over 10 years now. We tossed a really old shitty jetski inside of it so it'll come with a free jetski too.
Can he sleep on your couch when he picks it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.