GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Same, and I also love lasagna in all its forms 😋😋

View attachment 265677
ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE GONNA PAY! YOU ARE THE ONES WHO ARE THE BALL-LICKERS! We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little whiny bitches! Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax FUCKS who is makin' the movie, we're gonna make them eat our shit, then shit out our shit, and then eat their shit that's made up of our shit that we made 'em eat... and then all you motherfucks are next.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
That's fine. I'm not hanging myself out on limbs advocating for prime rib good or bad. You guys have unhealthy obsessions with hating on Chicago deep dish and you've never even had it.

I love deep dish.

I love prime rib (especially when I make it)

I love lamp.

Salami

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5R
ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS ARE GONNA PAY! YOU ARE THE ONES WHO ARE THE BALL-LICKERS! We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little whiny bitches! Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax FUCKS who is makin' the movie, we're gonna make them eat our shit, then shit out our shit, and then eat their shit that's made up of our shit that we made 'em eat... and then all you motherfucks are next.
Two girls One cup

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
You've never had prime rib from a decent restaurant and it shows.
Lawry's Prime Rib is very good. Never been to the one in Vegas , but the Chicago location was excellent. sadly they closed during the pandemic after nearly 50 years.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Jay doesn't like London broil, change my mind.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R