GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
white or gold monsters for me if i have to.

otherwise i pray to the god of peach red bull

----------------------------------------

local used auto parts yard has a '16 GTI with 44k on it and i might try and snag all the seats from it. then i'll get GTE covers and have them re-covered here at work.
Which yard?

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
If you're making it all the way to Newark, don't waste your time on a chain sandwich shop, just go to Nutters
^this.....never been/heard of Nutters but chain restaurants are rarely worth a drive.

file under Boomer: I've never had one of those energy drinks. I doubt I'd like it. I have had way too many No-doze at once in search of a buzz. Yes I did get one but not a good one.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
oled nintendo switch arrived today.

im ready for the new pokemon.

If I played more handheld, I'd buy the oled model. That screen is puuuuuurdy. But my Switch never leaves the dock, so I don't see a point to upgrade yet. Not until they give it more horsepower, anyway.

Looking forward to LoZ: Tears of the Kingdom.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
If I played more handheld, I'd buy the oled model. That screen is puuuuuurdy. But my Switch never leaves the dock, so I don't see a point to upgrade yet. Not until they give it more horsepower, anyway.

Looking forward to LoZ: Tears of the Kingdom.
apparently you cant get 4k resolution out of the old full size one.

i upgraded from a lite.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
^this.....never been/heard of Nutters but chain restaurants are rarely worth a drive.

file under Boomer: I've never had one of those energy drinks. I doubt I'd like it. I have had way too many No-doze at once in search of a buzz. Yes I did get one but not a good one.
Same here, never had one of those energy drinks either.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
Those pro mx and racing dudes don't ever drink the energy drinks they are sponsored by
1668024193716.png

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Nintendo building a system with actual power 😂

Good one.

They'll never give it PS/XB levels of power, but the SoC on the Switch hasn't changed since launch. The OLED model got the same SoC.

When the games are coded right, you don't need the extra power. Breath of the Wild is a beautiful game, for example. Where the lack of power goes wrong is when popular AAA titles get ported to Switch. Stuff like Witcher 3 runs MEGA NERFED on the Switch.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
apparently you cant get 4k resolution out of the old full size one.

i upgraded from a lite.

Oh now that's a solid upgrade. My TV handles upscaling very well, so I don't mind lack of native 4K. Not enough to get me to spend 300 bones.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
Oh now that's a solid upgrade. My TV handles upscaling very well, so I don't mind lack of native 4K. Not enough to get me to spend 300 bones.
yeah i played pokemon arceus on the lite and i realized that going forward ill need to use it on a big TV with the new mechanics and the fact it's a fully open world game now. it was too small of a screen to deal with on the lite.

plus now when im sleepy and playing a game i wont drop the console on my face like i have before.

Status
Not open for further replies.