GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
they have so many bags of that stuff at my local japanese store but i refuse to buy it

So it’s JDM!?!

I’ll pick some up next time I’m at the store.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Found this shop chair on marketplace I wanted to buy, $20 asking price which is a great deal. Didn't try to negotiate at all just said I'll take it, 5 mins from me too so even better. Anyways I message the lady, she replies right away saying I could come get it. I message her back a minute later telling her I could come now. Then.....no response. Message her the next day, no response, send one more in the afternoon yesterday, no response. This morning she messages me saying it's still available, she gives me the address and makes a big point about how she only does "porch pickups" and if I'm not cool with that don't waste her time lol. Uhhh ok whatever so I go over there, chair is outside and I leave the cash. She comes running outside with her arms flailing talking gibberish how she wasn't ignoring me and wasn't getting the notifications. I tell her it's fine and start leaving. She then comes up to me with her phone in her hand trying to show me, I tell her I don't care and continue trying to leave. She's trying to hand me her phone telling me to look through her settings so I can see notifications were off, I just got in my truck and left, her arms were still flailing as I was driving away. So weird.

Tldr got a new chair for the garage for $20
20221109_094656.jpg

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Found this shop chair on marketplace I wanted to buy, $20 asking price which is a great deal. Didn't try to negotiate at all just said I'll take it, 5 mins from me too so even better. Anyways I message the lady, she replies right away saying I could come get it. I message her back a minute later telling her I could come now. Then.....no response. Message her the next day, no response, send one more in the afternoon yesterday, no response. This morning she messages me saying it's still available, she gives me the address and makes a big point about how she only does "porch pickups" and if I'm not cool with that don't waste her time lol. Uhhh ok whatever so I go over there, chair is outside and I leave the cash. She comes running outside with her arms flailing talking gibberish how she wasn't ignoring me and wasn't getting the notifications. I tell her it's fine and start leaving. She then comes up to me with her phone in her hand trying to show me, I tell her I don't care and continue trying to leave. She's trying to hand me her phone telling me to look through her settings so I can see notifications were off, I just got in my truck and left, her arms were still flailing as I was driving away. So weird.

View attachment 265117
CSB . Nice stool.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

View attachment 265117
Sounds like she wanted you to stay, wink, wink.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

View attachment 265117

Meanwhile, the chair in your office.....

1668011481330.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Status
Not open for further replies.