GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
just found a classic mini i very very much want but i have like $400 to my name so that aint happening.

https://www.goo-net-exchange.com/usedcars/ROVER/MINI/700020260330220227003/index.html

oh wow, an '89 with ~8k miles on it. this is amazing.
https://www.goo-net-exchange.com/usedcars/ROVER/MINI/700060033230220709001/index.html

Find a mk3 or newer basket case with a good chassis, I have everything else you’d need to build the car. Here’s my collection of bonnets and boots.

1667606121959.jpeg

Those goo prices are about double what things were in 2005-08 when I was in Japan, so prices are not as silly as the 90s JDM hotness.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Surprised nobody commented on the a59 pic I posted the other day. n00bs

bUT mUH eMKaY sEVeN
I was just watching this earlier.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Yeah I've seen pics of that a59 before. It May have been at a show I went to this year actually.

Last edited:

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
Find a mk3 or newer basket case with a good chassis, I have everything else you’d need to build the car. Here’s my collection of bonnets and boots.

Those goo prices are about double what things were in 2005-08 when I was in Japan, so prices are not as silly as the 90s JDM hotness.
oh my :love:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
so I assume she did retire @ 50? Sweet (for her).
She did. She's pretty happy. Money is tughter than I'd want at this point in our lives, but it's not awful.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
OKAY! Think i may have found the replacements

sell R for 28k cash

buy this for 12k, 100k miles, dsg, stage 1, recent cerbon/dsg/etc services for wife. premium options. cool part is this one is local so wife has a car immediately
View attachment 264656

and for me, 14k 2001 S4, stage 3, 90k miles, super duper clean setup car
View attachment 264657

It's been almost 12 hours. Status update?

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Surprised nobody commented on the a59 pic I posted the other day. n00bs

bUT mUH eMKaY sEVeN
It's a very nice car, but Ive never been a big fan of the Mk3. Of all the generations , the MK3 is probably my least favorite. The MK5 is probably my second least favorite, but the W12-650 💦💦 💦💦💦

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
OKAY! Think i may have found the replacements

sell R for 28k cash

buy this for 12k, 100k miles, dsg, stage 1, recent cerbon/dsg/etc services for wife. premium options. cool part is this one is local so wife has a car immediately
View attachment 264656

and for me, 14k 2001 S4, stage 3, 90k miles, super duper clean setup car
View attachment 264657
Looks like two vehicles you can immediately think about moving on from the second you've acquired them. I'm sure this fits into the Riceburnering cycle perfectly.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
It's a very nice car, but Ive never been a big fan of the Mk3. Of all the generations , the MK3 is probably my least favorite. The MK5 is probably my second least favorite, but the W12-650 💦💦 💦💦💦
I don't like mk3's either but the origin of that car is fun. And that there's only one in existence makes it cool

Status
Not open for further replies.