GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Wife got them for me for christmas! I love them

I traded in my toolbox about 3 months ago for a cozy work-from-home job with a scan tool company hahaha. No bachelors needed

One of the managers in my office has a GED, started moving boxes around the mail room. In 8yrs he’s making $120k.

can be done.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Wife got them for me for christmas! I love them

I traded in my toolbox about 3 months ago for a cozy work-from-home job with a scan tool company hahaha. No bachelors needed

Nice gift! I want to put some in my living room to go with the TV and accent lighting I have behind it.

Yeah I’m trying to get up to a supervisor type roll. Harder to find work from home jobs in maintenance but I know they are out there. At this point I just want a regular 7-3:30 type schedule. Was on 2nd shift for 4 years and 3rd shift for about a year. On day shift now but have to work weekends still.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Nice gift! I want to put some in my living room to go with the TV and accent lighting I have behind it.

Yeah I’m trying to get up to a supervisor type roll. Harder to find work from home jobs in maintenance but I know they are out there. At this point I just want a regular 7-3:30 type schedule. Was on 2nd shift for 4 years and 3rd shift for about a year. On day shift now but have to work weekends still.

When I left service I promised myself I’d never work another weekend, night, or holiday.

6:30-3:00 rocks.

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
When I left service I promised myself I’d never work another weekend, night, or holiday.

6:30-3:00 rocks.
Yeah, that's the only kinda downfall to this job. It's 9a - 6p. BUT, enough time to go to the gym and cook breakfast before starting! Plus, my wife works from home too, she usually wraps up around 5ish so it's not that bad of a trade off. At the old job I got off around 5-530 but didn't get home till after 6 anyways.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
Revenge of the Sith, anyone?

order66.jpg

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
that and the GTI one are the only two I browse around in. And I've been going to the GTI sub-reddit less and less

It's good if you want to look at pictures of GTIs. That's about it. There are a handful of posters who know what they're talking about, but on a large scale, it's worse than Facebook for actual information.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
So I'm trying to figure out what to do for a car-oriented vacation with my wife. We live on the east coast (PA), and it seems like the closest options for VW-specific stuff are all in the Carolinas/etc. What's a cool enthusiast place to visit? I looked at BFI and ShopDAP, but ultimately I feel like it'd be an awkward 5 minutes of 'this is super cool', followed by turning around and going somewhere else. What kind of fun stuff is along the east coast that would make a neat place to spend a couple hours?
When?

Status
Not open for further replies.