GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
I find the hand brake position hilarious.

Was a left handed brake common at one time :unsure:

Edit: typos
The gas cap release is in an interesting place too… as is the storage for the sunroof.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Maybe one of our connected members can arrange a wellness check on JL?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I showed lady phur the first picture and asked her if it brought back any memories. She immediately chuckled, and said, “hells yeah! You could fuck me real good in that seat over there!”😏
The odometer on my Fiero was way off. We put WAY more miles on that car than what it read.
Pics or ban

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Pics or ban
Sorry Jay. That was back in ‘98. The cell phones didn’t even have legit screens yet, let alone cameras. So the only way that pictures exist is if the park ranger took some that we were unaware of. 😁

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Another fun fact about the Fiero, the gas tank is bullet shaped and runs down the center of the car. This means that if there is the right amount of gas in the tank and your rhythm is right, the gas starts sloshing from the front to the back of the car… kinda like a waterbed.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Sorry Jay. That was back in ‘98. The cell phones didn’t even have legit screens yet, let alone cameras. So the only way that pictures exist is if the park ranger took some that we were unaware of. 😁
Pm y'all's pronhub link

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
VFD Displays were badass actually. Then the fake VFD Displays kinda sucked

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
coinpurse! wow!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
cant imagine doing it in a fiero - i imagine you were in the forest preserve with the door cocked open? not that i was the ranger or anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.