GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
CSB I had a cat that was a tough kitty. I would cover my hand with my sleeve and she would wrestle my hand. I had a dream where we were doing this but she kept getting bigger. I was kinda holding my own when she was bobcat sized and was afraid that I soon would be losing if she got bigger. She kept getting bigger and bigger till I woke up with a start, only to find her sitting on my chest licking my mustache.
CSB I had a dog that was a tough little guy. West Highland Terrier. 20 pounds at most. A friend accidentally ran him over in his 5000 lbs Tundra. We took him to the vet and he was basically fine, no broken bones or internal damage. Vet gave him some pain killers and steroids. He was sore and freaked out for about a day, then the 2nd day he was like nothing even happened.

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
CSB my buddy had a yellow and purple python (or something) years back. He had to go on vacation and asked me to watch his snake, at my house.

He was around 2-3 ft long, 2" wide as i recall. Not particularly scary, i had held him once or twice before.

Anyway we had a cat and he must have clipped his cage open. I come home the snake is GONE. Figured he had found his was into the ductwork or out the house somehow.

I start having dreams of some crazy ass snake flying at me from across the room, choking me out and stabbing me

Months later my same buddy is over and he just happens to show up in the garage behind a garbage can.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Or when you really gotta send a message...

1652973696274.png

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
No burn outs bro!

Also, holy crap, I can't believe the production quality for a youtube video.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
No burn outs bro!

Well hagerty made it..$$$$

I reported the video as inappropriate for focusing on straight line speed only.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
No burn outs bro!

I felt like it was almost over produced, like I was wondering if they actually lined the cars up or did they just overlay video and use quoted times for illustrative purposes.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
In office day means less time shitposting. Gimmie 4 more hours.

If you wanna come over I can try and give you Covid ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No in office days for me this week. Will probably drag it out to next week too.

Status
Not open for further replies.