GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
Left the fridge unplugged all night. There was a bunch of water in the fridge area that must have melted down from the back of the freezer. We'll see what happens when I plug it back in..

Side note: Couldn't you stop all of the spam threads by making it so new accounts can't post their own threads till they have at least ~25 individual posts? I'm on another forum that does exactly that and I never see spam threads there.. 🤔

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Side note: Couldn't you stop all of the spam threads by making it so new accounts can't post their own threads till they have at least ~25 individual posts? I'm on another forum that does exactly that and I never see spam threads there.. 🤔
What a great idea! Why didn't anyone else think of that?!?!????

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Owners/admins have pretty much abandoned the site, and moderators don't have any abilities to do anything that would combat spam (aside from deleting it as it shows up).

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Here we go again lol

Its like 50 first dates, poor jay.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
I haven't coded anything since my MySpace profile, so I have absolutely no idea how any of that works or who has access to do whatever. 🤷‍♂️

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Screenshot_20220505-085757_Instagram.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Happy Sinko da Mayo everyone!!!

1651755601452.png

riceburner