GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
You work for a contractor?
yes - MY Company is great; so are most of our clients (that i am doing the scheduling for) I'm just venting; its the nature of the beast with these $300m and $600m projects I'm on lol.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
They burned me before and I stopped ordering from them for the most part. Looking at my account this morning on their site I gave them $12k of my dollars 😭

Whatever, for some fluids and a serp belt I'm sure it'll be fine. Not in a rush for the stuff
nice, i happened to check once cause, well, yep they have the list of all orders right there. think i was around 10k! to be fair i don't order from too many other vendors.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
I'll take food that my food eats for $200 Alex
Never had a mud bug. Don’t really feel the need to try one honestly

You guys are missing out. The SO's brother's wife (sister in law to me?) spent a good portion of her life in Louisiana. She brought back crawfish boils with her and they are delicious. All the crawfish, sausage, potatoes, garlic, corn all cooking together in one pot and then spread out across the table for everyone.

If you've never had crawfish just imagine it's like eating lobster, except this time the lobster actually has flavor. Especially the head.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
You guys are missing out. The SO's brother's wife (sister in law to me?) spent a good portion of her life in Louisiana. She brought back crawfish boils with her and they are delicious. All the crawfish, sausage, potatoes, garlic, corn all cooking together in one pot and then spread out across the table for everyone.

If you've never had crawfish just imagine it's like eating lobster, except this time the lobster actually has flavor. Especially the head.
Totally agree! And, yes, those who don't suck the head are just blowing it...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

Ive watched those huge pot boils and i'm not a seafood guy but wow that looks good!

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

CSB 2: Golnat Posts Public Foot Fetish Pictures For Forum Bros​

Jay that's really the best you've got?

Status
Not open for further replies.