GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerDane2008

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GSW TDI DSG
It’s past 3 o clock and this one isn’t open yet. I’m almost proud DAA757D6-62CE-4E12-9ED1-EABFB41000C5.jpeg

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I used to work with this guy that drank green Monsters like they were water. I swear he had to drink at least 6 per day. Then there was another obese guy that I caught eating multiple lunches in different break rooms. lol

This is the funniest fuckin shit I've read all week. My brain immediately came up with a Seinfeld episode about this, made me laugh harder.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I had a kidney stone about 10-11 years ago and swore off sodas ever since. I've maybe had a 12pk worth of soda in that time span.

Just tried coke zero for the first time in a while and it's not as revolting as I remember. But diet coke was always the grossest.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
This is the funniest fuckin shit I've read all week. My brain immediately came up with a Seinfeld episode about this, made me laugh harder.
he definitely works with costanza

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Zrick would have to post it if he still has it. I'd butcher the text trying to remember exactly what it said.

Status
Not open for further replies.