GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
We got a salesman that used to fall asleep at his desk. He hasn't done it in a while. We'd always let him sleep until he needed to be up. Then we'd tease him about it. He'd be passed the hell out, the phone would ring one time, and he'd wake up and answer and immediately go into sales mode.
our new sales manager sleeps at his desk and does snore and hasn't gotten talked to yet lol.

CSB - I hate the stock taiilight on the Ruckus and I might replace it with an aftermarket CBR250RR one that's full LED and has integrated signals.
1674847557911.png

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3851595281...xizVdsEcgB_P60xksGnsgK-r-LaY7DLOY6l8toGfsN6us

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
It was in Gulfer's "Test" thread, which has since been deleted.

And actually rare for Zrick, it was pretty good and got a chuckle out of me.
It was a top 3 meme for this forum.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Neither, Gulfer made a test thread a few days ago and we turned it into a thread about how Gulfer is ignoring Jay.

When you're the single mod for the largest forum for a platform, and the admin refuses to acknowledge you exist....

1674847912293.png

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Gulfer went out for cigs and never came back. Just rolls by without even trying to look into the windows.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
why the fucc would you drink diet pissy instead of a nice cold DC

Bro ur the last person around her to talk about beverage opinions.

DangerDane2008

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 GSW TDI DSG
why the fucc would you drink diet pissy instead of a nice cold DC
This dude drinks TWO of these just at work. Everyday. And two large cups of coffee. One in the morning and one in the afternoon. And then copious amounts of Smirnoff vodka every night. I don’t know how he’s not pissing out just straight rocks.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Scooty Puff Jr
This dude drinks TWO of these just at work. Everyday. And two large cups of coffee. One in the morning and one in the afternoon. And then copious amounts of Smirnoff vodka every night. I don’t know how he’s not pissing out just straight rocks.
Maybe that's what the smirnoff's for?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
rocks would need to make it out of the liver first

Status
Not open for further replies.