GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
I won't post any links since they could be considered political, but there's some really good and interesting articles about how country music changed after 9/11 in 2001. A quick Google search will get you tons of hits. It's not your imagination that something changed after the 90's though
no this is 100% the truth

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
Anyone on LinkedIn ever get recruiter messages for roles similar to jobs You had in the past? I keep getting shitposted by recruiters for base level temp jobs and if it were not a professional profile I would totally try and troll a bit with ridiculous demands before doing any kind of interview.
Yup. I love the associate jobs they ask me about being interested in. MFer I’ve been doing this shit 20years.

My favorite ever was when I first switched jobs and my previous employer hired a recruiting agency to backfill my role - the recruiter then contacted me with an exciting opportunity in the FinTech space.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
IMG5364486476483362142.jpg

sirnerdington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI S w/DSG
Yup. I love the associate jobs they ask me about being interested in. MFer I’ve been doing this shit 20years.

My favorite ever was when I first switched jobs and my previous employer hired a recruiting agency to backfill my role - the recruiter then contacted me with an exciting opportunity in the FinTech space.
Get these every 2 weeks or so. Some recruiter will directly message me with a "great opportunity that fits your skillset" then proceeds to list a 4 month contract for a job in another state with no pay and no relocation.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

Thays good. I had a recruiter contact me for a position at my company to fill a vacancy on my own team.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I get non stop recruiters on linked in reaching out to me. Most of them lie and just want to book an interview. About a month ago I told one I wouldn't consider leaving for anything less than 150k, they hyped it up and said it was doable, went to the interview and found out they're paying 90. I went back and told the recruiter off

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
I get non stop recruiters on linked in reaching out to me. Most of them lie and just want to book an interview. About a month ago I told one I wouldn't consider leaving for anything less than 150k, they hyped it up and said it was doable, went to the interview and found out they're paying 90. I went back and told the recruiter off
Maybe the other 60k was coming from the recruiting agency

Status
Not open for further replies.