GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Also wtf? Do you even know what the punchline means? You don't know anything about humor . Serious question, have you ever gotten beat up for running your mouth and being a smartass to literally everyone? Or is this just your keyboard warrior online persona?

an A4 is an audi but also a common paper size for a printer
3/10

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
oh, oh ALRIGHT MR. HOTSHOT, give me YOUR best printer car joke!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
gO HaVe AnOtHeR BoNg RiP BrO!!11!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
anywho. my wife works at a place that provides autism therapy. they just did a huge layoff of lots of people. meanwhile they are still in the midst of a hiring frenzy (my wifes a manager or talent acquisition there).

whats the logic of this? avoiding paying benefits out? turnovers fucking expensive. they have like tripled or quadrupled in size in the last ~2 years

place is run like total ass. people walk out midshift sometimes.

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
anywho. my wife works at a place that provides autism therapy. they just did a huge layoff of lots of people. meanwhile they are still in the midst of a hiring frenzy (my wifes a manager or talent acquisition there).

whats the logic of this? avoiding paying benefits out? turnovers fucking expensive. they have like tripled or quadrupled in size in the last ~2 years

place is run like total ass. people walk out midshift sometimes.
They’re laying off the tenured higher paid employees and hiring fresh faces for less money that haven’t been broken by the system and work 60 for 40. It’s a red flag if you’re looking for a job and experienced.

It sounds as though everything there is a red flag though.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
They’re laying off the tenured higher paid employees and hiring fresh faces for less money that haven’t been broken by the system and work 60 for 40. It’s a red flag if you’re looking for a job and experienced.

It sounds as though everything there is a red flag though.
This

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Wut? I don't remember this. Did you post phurn00dz?
Something, something… discussing things crossing over into animal cruelty in jest.

Status
Not open for further replies.