Mk6 GTI
I'm not allowed at SeaWorld anymore after blowing a seal in the parking lot

(y)
Screenshot_20220126-061732_Chrome.jpg

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
It’s -17F, it’s projected to be 29F tomorrow at 3am. It’s the most magical time of the year.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I see the pajama pants mafia is stirring

Best thing about being in the PP Mafia is I can roll out or bed at 7:45, and be ready to work by like 8 - 8:15...

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Best thing about being in the PP Mafia is I can roll out or bed at 7:45, and be ready to work by like 8 - 8:15...

Amen!

My shift starts at 6:30 and I work an 8hr shift rounded to the closest 0:15. I can only access our systems from 6:00. My computer took 15min for its updates and to get on our network. Had I know this, I’d have started my day at 6:00 when I was doing dishes. 🤦‍♂️

Meh, I just finished 89% of my daily standard 30min in. 🤣

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Amen!

My shift starts at 6:30 and I work an 8hr shift rounded to the closest 0:15. I can only access our systems from 6:00. My computer took 15min for its updates and to get on our network. Had I know this, I’d have started my day at 6:00 when I was doing dishes. 🤦‍♂️

Meh, I just finished 89% of my daily standard 30min in. 🤣

I'm lucky that my job is mostly a "as long as the work gets done, work whatever hours you want" as long as it's reasonable. I couldn't do like 6pm till 3am or something. But log in at 7, 8, 9... 10 might be pushing it... Doesn't really matter.

Sit down at 8:15 or so, log in. Go get coffee, respond to some emails, check the CSB thread. Bring the Browns to the Super Bowl (sitting, of course... none of that standing nonsense)... Catch up on some funny cat videos, more CSB nonsense... Finally dig in to work around 10am or so.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
i roll out of bed at 6:55, piss, put on my shorts and shirt and walk up a flight of stairs to my desk. i have snacks and caffeine right here. "at work" at 7:00

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I'm lucky that my job is mostly a "as long as the work gets done, work whatever hours you want" as long as it's reasonable. I couldn't do like 6pm till 3am or something. But log in at 7, 8, 9... 10 might be pushing it... Doesn't really matter.

Sit down at 8:15 or so, log in. Go get coffee, respond to some emails, check the CSB thread. Bring the Browns to the Super Bowl (sitting, of course... none of that standing nonsense)... Catch up on some funny cat videos, more CSB nonsense... Finally dig in to work around 10am or so.
same here really, its a gift. Also with my current role, hardly anyone ever calls me. but when something is needed it's usually urgent/drop everything.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i was always a huge fan of the RPF1's! So excited to get them today. I always thought they looked so clean, tuner, and light.

Really not a fan of my current wheels, though some neuspeeds (especially the ones jay had) look great
1643205705866.png

Status
Not open for further replies.