Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I’ve got a 2016 iPhone se. Plenty fast for all my apps. 🤷‍♂️

8BAF7696-2146-4904-BF2B-E316229DBC57.jpg
21B54171-6A66-47A4-9F0D-9F34C6EEF416.jpg
C35E8457-9EDB-4C8A-A67B-11F251491F10.jpg

No widgets, no fluff, just what I use, the rest can all fuck off.

I just need a new battery. I’m at like 74% life now. I’m just too fucking lazy to deal with the pretentious apple types at the mothership trying to sell me a tablet…errr phone.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Chickfila is very low on the chicken sandwich scale, pretty gross every time I've eaten there.

What is your fast food chicken sandwich of choice?

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Typical lesbian
Fake meat for the win!

Pepto Bismol will do the same, and paint your tongue as a bonus.
It's getting closer to St Patrick's day. Grab some sour apple jolly ranchers and after enjoying one ask "how can you tell if someone is Irish?" Then stick out your tongue.
CSB: Back when poor and Navy me and a buddy colored our faces with green food coloring. Drank free all night but that stuff really doesn't wash off especially around eyes and ears.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Fake meat for the win!

It's getting closer to St Patrick's day. Grab some sour apple jolly ranchers and after enjoying one ask "how can you tell if someone is Irish?" Then stick out your tongue.
CSB: Back when poor and Navy me and a buddy colored our faces with green food coloring. Drank free all night but that stuff really doesn't wash off especially around eyes and ears.

Same same but a metric ton of red food coloring the day before the 100% urinalysis. Then scream when filling the cup. 🤣

Those who haven’t served: during military urinalyses, they watch the piss exit your body and fill the cup. Made for quite the awkward moment my first UA after discharge 🤦‍♂️

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Is being the penis watcher during these collections a punishment detail ?

It’s tough. You need someone who has unwavering integrity, so fuck ups and retards are a bad choice.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I’ve got a 2016 iPhone se. Plenty fast for all my apps. 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 235828View attachment 235829View attachment 235830
No widgets, no fluff, just what I use, the rest can all fuck off.

I just need a new battery. I’m at like 74% life now. I’m just too fucking lazy to deal with the pretentious apple types at the mothership trying to sell me a tablet…errr phone.
You can now get your battery replaced by a third party source with the right to repair act.

Status
Not open for further replies.