GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

chromed out honeycomb

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
not yet, i don't have a blue car. blue car = legendary.

escho, well thanks buddy, i'm sure your a brand new VW owner with an 08 TSI who wants to start modding and is thinking about a chip and H&R coilovers.

i said it once, i'll say it agian...

you're all a bunch of Jive Honkys!

MKvUltra

I'm chasing perfection
Car(s)
your mom
i said it once, i'll say it agian...

you're all a bunch of Jive Honkys!

Post a pic of yourself Moses... I would love to see that one :lol:

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
no offense taken escho.

it's just very funny how you managed to resurrect one of the epic threads. and it happened to be starring me.

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
yes but then i found that HATER picture which was awesome, but then i found this even AWESOMER picture of two girls with their butts so i made that my avatar.

Last edited:

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Car(s)
'06 CW GTI 3DR
you wouldn't be insinuating mose was a honkey if you knew who he really is....

ile give you 1 clue

smokey and the ******

theholycow

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
1980 Buick LeSabre
Damnit, that's the second time I've seen that today...someone posted it in a forum about Trans Am conversions being made out of the new Camaro.

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
All I wanted to do, was check this DAMN thread to see whats new on an old-ass thread, AND NOW IM SCARRED FOR LIFE!!!!:mad:
Burt Renolds used to appear as a decent actor to me, now he's just a walking remider of our common shame.:frown:

mose6161

OUT OF COMMISION
Car(s)
MK5 GTI
so did you ever go through with it?

i've said it already but.....

you cannot chrome plastic. it is just plain impossible.

however, you can do this thing, i forget what it's called, something with aluminum vapor in a vacuum or something, but it doesn't carry the same properties as chrome; you cannot wax it, you must clean it with dish soap and you cannot protect it from chipping/cracks/etc.

eventually someone on ebay started selling chrome grills (who knows what they did probably rattle canned 'em) but by then i no longer wanted one.

so no.

but this thread lives on.

applemonkey

I've got hoes
i've said it already but.....

you cannot chrome plastic. it is just plain impossible.

however, you can do this thing, i forget what it's called, something with aluminum vapor in a vacuum or something, but it doesn't carry the same properties as chrome; you cannot wax it, you must clean it with dish soap and you cannot protect it from chipping/cracks/etc.

eventually someone on ebay started selling chrome grills (who knows what they did probably rattle canned 'em) but by then i no longer wanted one.

so no.

but this thread lives on.

maybe you should've tried the rattle can

dmbbum

420 champion
Car(s)
09 CW 2DR GTI TSI
10 minutes spent looking at a thread that i'll never get back , pointless