GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

chromed out honeycomb

dirtyd14

FAST!!!!!!
Ride
MKV GTI
R U FUCKING KIDDING ME I JUST READ 17 PAGES OF BULLSHIT, i want the last 5 min of my life back or i'm going to go postal!!!!! MOSE U BETER CROME YOUR FUCKING GRILL ALREADY SO I CAN SEE SOME PICS IF NOT IT WILL RAIN SHIT IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Ride
FSI
R U FUCKING KIDDING MY I JUST READ 17 PAGES OF BULLSHIT, i want the last 5 min of my life back or i'm going to go postal!!!!! MOSE U BETER CROME YOUR FUCKING GRILL ALREADY SO I CAN SEE SOME PICS IF NOT IT WILL RAIN SHIT IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!
Angry much?? Get a grip :rolleyes:

dirtyd14

FAST!!!!!!
Ride
MKV GTI
R U FUCKING KIDDING ME I JUST READ 17 PAGES OF BULLSHIT, i want the last 5 min of my life back or i'm going to go postal!!!!! MOSE U BETER CROME YOUR FUCKING GRILL ALREADY SO I CAN SEE SOME PICS IF NOT IT WILL RAIN SHIT IN THIS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!
my bad, my bad, i did not even bother looking at the post dates..... Sorry for yelling, but still CROME THAT DAME GRILL ALREADY, hell i could have carved one out of block steel with a plastic butter knife by now!

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Ride
2009 VW GTI
my bad, my bad, i did not even bother looking at the post dates..... Sorry for yelling, but still CROME THAT DAME GRILL ALREADY, hell i could have carved one out of block steel with a plastic butter knife by now!
yeah mose "crome" your grill :bellyroll:

tasteofink8733

IlluminatiBilderbergNWO
At first i was like: Oh noooooeeezzzz teh uber noobs have found teh uber leet legendairy fread!

And then i was like: LOLOMGWTFBBQROFLCOPTERLOLLACAUST TEH NOOBS ARE TOO NOOB TO UNDERSTAND TEH GREATNESS OF TEH JESUS THREAD!!!!!!1