GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChippedGTI vs 335I **VID**

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
Stock turbo on the GTI? Was the 335 chipped or stock tune? Judging by the fact that you walked this 335 and I recently got served up hard by a 335 sedan in my Stage 2+, I'm starting to think (hope) the 60 year old dude driving that 335 must have been chipped. Either that or your car is fast and mine is a dog.

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
Isn't op running ko4?

chippedgti

Go Kart Champion
Guys it's one of my good friends he just got it and it's bone stock he knows how to drive he was honestly surprised. There's a ton of vids of stage 2 pulling stock 335s

Bunnspeed

Salad Tosser
Car(s)
2008 GTI four door
he just got it, yet he knows how to drive it?
It shouldn't take a decent driver long to learn how to shift a new car properly in a roll race, should it? :iono:

TSiUG

sleeper...
I'm guessing the 335i driver was in the wrong gear and cant drive, there is no way a stage 2 ko3 could put that much distance that quickly on a 335i,

Here is a tuned ko4 gti

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qizudfF4l7A&feature=youtube_gdata_player

That pirelli GTI was slow as shit for being a tuned k04. I pull much harder on stock 335s.

Then again that would be an FSI and I guess he had all stock hardware.....

EDIT: haha, i watched that video before the OPs...and i agree that bimmer is broken or he started in too high of a gear.

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
07 3dr reflex silver
Ok so I'm confused. You're orig. post said it was gonna be k04 and now you're saying uni stage 2. Which is it?