GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
It's a tribute to my friend that passed in April. Big deadpool fan, and he built bombs for the USAF.

15813840229432017506039608751198.jpg

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Congratulations!! When does the welding begin?

Edit for a question: Do you worry about driving on the street and hitting your head on the cage while not wearing a helmet?

Welding begins after I get both seats mounted and figure out where it needs to be mounted, and at what height the harness bar needs to be. If it needs to be moved or if it can just get fully welded on.

don’t worry too much about it being behind me
thats not whats wrong it.... it's a ford. and you know what Ford stands for, don't ya?

Females on

that's like a double negative, so he's good to go IIRC

probably when his erection subsides. he will need to focus on the assembly and placement.

Definitely had a big boner. Had to conceal it when trying to sign for it

he's always wearing a helmet, iirc.
This
Don’t worry about him. People being douchebags triggers him
It's a tribute to my friend that passed in April. Big deadpool fan, and he built bombs for the USAF.

View attachment 165140
Looks great ugly. Rip your friend. ❤️

Last edited by a moderator:

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Some jalapenos wouldve been nice in there too, not bad though 10/10

Tried it once before, they use fresh grilled japs. Not some ballpark nacho bs. And lots of them/can't hang

Any chance they had a Hyundai N/i30N hatchback there? Not sure if they still plan on coming to the states.

My guy tells me about the cool shit you can get in NZ. Seat/skoda/hyundai etc. You could get the i30n for a cool 54900 NZ.. You can even arrange payments weekly/fortnight/monthly whichever you like

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
The downtown section made me giggle. It's smaller than Arlington heights downtown lol
yeah i forget what i did while downtown. it was my last day out west before coming home from the national parks out there. i think i went to the museum of contemporary art. the restaurant i liked there closed in 2017, sadly.