GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat13:SN + Town You Live In= Can Be Fatal. Be Safe. Conceal/Carry & Obtain AR-15s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
the situation has been anally rectified.

flying_solo

Go Kart Champion
Awesome:

Also Awesome:

Need:

Must have:

And Source:
http://www.cnet.com/pictures/mesmerizing-desk-toys-that-could-replace-your-newtons-cradle/?ftag=ACQ09ac98d

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
Oh wow I request to start new thread and this happens. Great. Now I know I will never have started it while being here.

Anywho. Need took an oil change what do you guys think about the fumoto valve? Also changing the fuel filter

Sent from my distraction device

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Oh wow I request to start new thread and this happens. Great. Now I know I will never have started it while being here.

Anywho. Need took an oil change what do you guys think about the fumoto valve? Also changing the fuel filter
cap the ends of the fuel filter as youre doing. dont open your doors or youll reprime the system and thatll be a fun gasoline bath.

needs more meat. looks good though.

RoyB1

Go Kart Champion
So I am trying to purchase a bathroom vanity. Nothing fancy. a 48" vanity with a 15" tall linen next to it.

Went to a place down the street from my work. $1600 with dovetail drawers and close closers :eek:

Stopped by Menards and they were about the same price :eek:

Went to another kitchen/bath place today and shes gonna call me with some pricing. I just can't believe 2 friggen cabinets can cost so much money. I did my whole kitchen about 5-6 years ago for $4500.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
So I am trying to purchase a bathroom vanity. Nothing fancy. a 48" vanity with a 15" tall linen next to it.

Went to a place down the street from my work. $1600 with dovetail drawers and close closers :eek:

Stopped by Menards and they were about the same price :eek:

Went to another kitchen/bath place today and shes gonna call me with some pricing. I just can't believe 2 friggen cabinets can cost so much money. I did my whole kitchen about 5-6 years ago for $4500.

Roy, let me show you alittle trick ive picked up over the years.

ANYONE KNOW A GUY THAT CAN HELP ROY OUT?

youre welcome :thumbsup:
that networking, its all about who you know in life.

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
cap the ends of the fuel filter as youre doing. dont open your doors or youll reprime the system and thatll be a fun gasoline bath.

needs more meat. looks good though.

thanks dude, yes i was was reading about that for the fuel filter. so keep doors open while doing it? then close reopen to prime the new one?

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

Sent from my distraction device

The struggle is real

as for the Fumoto valve - I dont need to change my oil often enough to warrant it , Im not sure i would feel safe with it anyways.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
thanks dude, yes i was was reading about that for the fuel filter. so keep doors open while doing it? then close reopen to prime the new one?

keep your windows down, keep doors closed during oil change. after you do oil change then do fuel filter. dont open the doors or turn the key during this time..you dont want it to reprime. when youre done....you reprime the system by turning the key to accessory mode a bunch of times. like 20 times. or if youre there with someone with vagcom, they have an instant reprime option .

Status
Not open for further replies.