GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chicago Spotted

RaBBiT MKV

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit S
Spotted a CW MKV on 94E earlier today around 4. I wasn't on the highway, but on the street. This car had one purple steelie in the rear.

Will'sR32

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW GOLF MKV R32
Super Late Post however, I saw a CW MKV R32(at least what I believe was an .:R) driving North on 53 last week with a Apple Decal on the rear window. I've been spotting alot more VW's, but I just forget or am to lazy to post.

S'more 07

Just getting started
Car(s)
MKVI Stage 2
What happened to this thread are we all driving with our eyes closed.

cdwalls

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2006 MKV GTI
yes please lets resurrect this thread!!

the other night at about 1130pm me (2006 cw gti) and my buddy (2012 black gli) were cruising lake shore and around the city. we saw a guy in a 2012 cw gli and he yelled to my buddy "Chip it!!". We lold.

also i was leaving Oakton last week and saw a cw rabbit with some sort of chrome wheels on the move.. going fast as shib. no chance to catch up.

hmm.
a few weeks back i was cruising with my buddy who was on his honda 599 by deerfield highschool and rolled up on another cw gti. we cruised for like 2 millaseconds until he turned left onto deerfield road.

well theres my attempt at reviving this thread.
:thumbsup:

karsen

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
a few weeks back i was cruising with my buddy who was on his honda 599 by deerfield highschool and rolled up on another cw gti. we cruised for like 2 millaseconds until he turned left onto deerfield road.

That would be me! I spotted you on Vortex, I guess I shoulda put it here!

Dan00Hawk

Go Kart Newbie
On my morning commute through the east side of Aurora, a couple times I've driven along with a white lowered Rabbit with exhaust and back window decals. Driver and I exchanged an acknowledging head nod.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
On my morning commute through the east side of Aurora, a couple times I've driven along with a white lowered Rabbit with exhaust and back window decals. Driver and I exchanged an acknowledging head nod.

Woah, you're still around? I thought you were selling your car because of babies and stuffs?

About a month or two ago I saw a Red R32 at Target in Yorkville. Anyone here?

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
anyone messing with a white evo x MR today? my brother was in there and asked if i knew who it was lol.. he has tint, black volk ce28 wheels, lowered on springs. he said whoever he saw was lowered and on either detroits or denvers, but couldn't tell.

karsen

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI

Dan00Hawk

Go Kart Newbie
Woah, you're still around? I thought you were selling your car because of babies and stuffs?

About a month or two ago I saw a Red R32 at Target in Yorkville. Anyone here?

Just one baby. :thumbsup: She fits fine in the carseat in the back. Not very convenient with the 2 door, but it's been livable for the first 7 months.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Just one baby. :thumbsup: She fits fine in the carseat in the back. Not very convenient with the 2 door, but it's been livable for the first 7 months.

We should meet up again and compare changes since we last met & what not. I picked up a vagcom cable so if you need anything changed or checked. IIRC you didnt have a euro switch, did you end up getting one?