GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Chicago Spotted

Dan00Hawk

Go Kart Newbie
We should meet up again and compare changes since we last met & what not. I picked up a vagcom cable so if you need anything changed or checked. IIRC you didnt have a euro switch, did you end up getting one?

Haven't bothered with the Euro switch, as having parking lights on isn't a big enough deal to me. All I've done since the last time is plasti-dip my emblems on the front and back. Time to check/change the cam follower again soon, though, if you wanted to get together for that.

rizzogti

Go Kart Champion
We should all meet up sometime. I'm new to the vw scene so it would be nice to meet some people in person.

Come onto golfmk6.com and check out the Chicagoland chat thread. Moves ALOT everyday. We have meets every Tuesday night, and usually about 30 cars show up, if not more.

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32826

RaBBiT MKV

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2008 Rabbit S
WOAH heck yes i see that white gti on charlstons all the time going to that wash your own car wash!! glad ur on here. sleek car! seems like there are a lot of northbrook lurkers

I work around that area too and im driving around there alot. Ive never seen your car though.

Rollineuro

Go Kart Champion
Mitun right under the bridge by your Subway going south on Skokie. Take a look left next time and you'll see his car and the orange A3. I see his car there every weekday.

Elixxur

My car is a scorpion
Car(s)
R32
just saw a red mkv r32 on gross point rd had blk spoiler and was behind a slow vehicle going the other way of my direction.

BurninRubber

Fast's Pilot
Car(s)
'07 GTi
guys.. i need all of your help... haha. but for real. tonight i was cruising back from the city on I-55 southbound in my buddies murdered out g37 and he goes uh oh somebody wants to play... car pulls up next to him and its a red GLI, black emblems and tinted windows... next thing i know they are both messing around the g did some damage obviously but to my surprise the driver is a female. i checked her out a little bit and she was BEAUTIFUL... i do not joke. well she got off at the exit before joliet road and was wondering if anybody knows her??

i want to share some dub love with this girl. she was wife material :wub:

EDIT: this was about 30 mins ago at 1:15am lol

karsen

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2008 CW GTI
Mitun right under the bridge by your Subway going south on Skokie. Take a look left next time and you'll see his car and the orange A3. I see his car there every weekday.

Her* car :thumbsup: