GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CHEAP CHIPS.

gti4vic

Bird Dog Him Frankie!!
Im new to the forum and have a gti dsg with a volo chip. i paid $70 for. dyno shows 214 hp 210tq at the wheel, boost is still at ten, and ive put abought 10k on it with no issue. im in afghanistan now and when i get back plan on real up grades, ie, forge twintake,twintercooler, apr tune stg1 koni coilovers and billy boat exhaust just for starters. But before i do that....im already running a 14.2 with just the volo chip. what do you run with just the apr chip.

and yes ive used the handy dandy search bar but in deployed...alot of sites are blocked...

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI
$3 chips taste good....

VW_gti_09

Ready to race!
Car(s)
09 vw canywhite gti
lol, yes its true your tune does nothing...worst 70$ investment there, on a bight note apr is having there winter sale a fully loaded ecu 1.2k (about) is now on sale for $600. revo is also doing the same and im sure giac and unitronic are as well... dont go with a chip tune again...ur not getting any power.infact when apr did a stock dyno thats about what there car did stock...

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Car(s)
'15 LSG Golf R
Those chips lean out the A/F mixture and will eventually burn up your spark plugs. Hopefully you'll get misfires and replace the plugs before the electrode burns away and chunks of it bounce around your cylinder.

Zach L

VR junkie
I know people having problem with the Gonzo tune.

Ecast31

Ready to race!
Yum lays chips! have you guys tried the lays salt and vinegar chips? they're to die for. Oh and op get a real chip from reputable companies Apr, Revo, Uni, Giac and don't forget to search there's alot of info on those chips.

GTI787

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI
OP you have to pay to play. Options would be APR, REVO, Unitronic, GIAC and Eurodyne.
I've had APR and Unitronic but will be switching to REVO real soon.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Chips and Salsa FTW!

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)
VW Jetta GLI

josein06gli

GLI OWNER
Car(s)