GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Changes are coming

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
I might be a little slow, but I can't find any spot within Details to change the title?
if you are referring to your title of 'loweritonh&rsports.com' which i think is an incorrect title most likely accidental db migration issue, reach out to gulfer or admin and im sure they can run a simple db update to change that

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Found out a really nice thing about XenForo.

I was typing out a post on desktop when I realized the photo I wanted to attach was on my phone. So my plan was to post on desktop, then go to the thread on my phone and upload the photo as an edit. For whatever reason, I navigated to the thread on my phone before posting, and bam, my untyped post from desktop was sitting in the text editor on my phone. That's slick, I'm a fan of that.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Found out a really nice thing about XenForo.

I was typing out a post on desktop when I realized the photo I wanted to attach was on my phone. So my plan was to post on desktop, then go to the thread on my phone and upload the photo as an edit. For whatever reason, I navigated to the thread on my phone before posting, and bam, my untyped post from desktop was sitting in the text editor on my phone. That's slick, I'm a fan of that.
yeah I saw this too, pretty cool, seems like some server cache stuff.

Arin

Has anyone had any success contacting a moderator or admin? When the site merged, my account (arin@APR) got banned for not advertising since 2012 (I'm currently paying for mk6 and mk7 forums). No admins will respond. No moderators will respond. Contact form leads no where. Emails bounce. Can anyone help?

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/inde...nt-blocked-after-site-merge-need-help.369201/

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I was able to get in touch with Gulfer about a week or so ago when I had a question about the merger. They took a few days to respond.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
Has anyone had any success contacting a moderator or admin? When the site merged, my account (arin@APR) got banned for not advertising since 2012 (I'm currently paying for mk6 and mk7 forums). No admins will respond. No moderators will respond. Contact form leads no where. Emails bounce. Can anyone help?

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/inde...nt-blocked-after-site-merge-need-help.369201/

I notified the admin team. There is nothing i can do for this personally. Hopefully one of them contacts you soon.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
I was able to get in touch with Gulfer about a week or so ago when I had a question about the merger. They took a few days to respond.
Gulfer was quite quick to respond to my post migration account issues as well.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
I can foresee less usage of this forum, at least from my perspective, if Tapatalk usage is not accessible, which would probably be less than desirable for advertisers.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
This forum seems to be working well with Android's Firefox, I don't see why a standalone app would be needed.

wizmk7gti

Passed Driver's Ed
Also took a look at MKV and can confirm that my subscribed threads did NOT migrate over to either the Bookmarks or Following locations. My private messages did migrate though. Wish I would have taken a screenshot of those subscribed threads and a little more heads up was given...
No longer working through taptalk.

cinderbike

Ready to race!
Ahhh, now I’ve got the new multiquote figured out.

I’ll probably end up going overkill on the MPB, but we’ll see. Going from no laptop at all to spending a few G on one is a big jump so I was hoping to settle in the middle somewhere without compromising too much.

Greetings from 2014 I’m still using my iPhone 6s for EVERYTHING lol

PS for those feeling bad about post count I had over 11,000 just on mk7, and a decent amount on mk6 pre sponsor-gate
16” all the way.