GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cc turbines??

qcbtbx

smu.:Rf
Car(s)
.:R32
they will fit...i have 18" zolder reps from ECS and they have et45. as long as you are not going more aggressive than et40 or greater than 19", you don't have to worry about rolling fenders, rubbing, etc. these wheels will look sweet...do it!

PoRsCh3fReAk

PoRsCh3fReAk
Car(s)
Slutty camry
they will fit...i have 18" zolder reps from ECS and they have et45. as long as you are not going more aggressive than et40 or greater than 19", you don't have to worry about rolling fenders, rubbing, etc. these wheels will look sweet...do it!

Thanks I feel they're the wheels that will give me the style I want. MA is notorious for pot holes, and more pot holes and then some. Are these wheels soft? I can't even count the amount of Mercedes wheels I changed from bending, granted I look like an alcoholic driving around potholes and avoid them at all costs.

qcbtbx

Car(s)
Thanks I feel they're the wheels that will give me the style I want. MA is notorious for pot holes, and more pot holes and then some. Are these wheels soft? I can't even count the amount of Mercedes wheels I changed from bending, granted I look like an alcoholic driving around potholes and avoid them at all costs.

well it is an alloy wheel...so as with many OEM wheels, it is probably pretty heavy and average against surviving bends. best bet to help prevent/minimize bending would be to get some meaty tires...maybe 235s.

qcbtbx

Car(s)
Thanks! Appreciate the link.

Not to sound like a boob, but was is ET40/45 I'm assuming something with the spacers and the bolt pattern??

no worries, man...we were all noobs at some point lol. et is your wheel offset (forget what it stands for...think it is french or something). it is the distance from the center of the wheel to the surface that mounts to the hub (meansured in mm). if you are facing the front of your car, positive offset places the hub mounting surface is on the right side of the center line (closer to fender) and negative offset is on left side of center line (closer to engine).

use this tool: http://www.1010tires.com/Tools/Wheel-Offset-Calculator

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
We do have both 18 and 19in versions of Alzor Style 621 Wheels - Hyper Silver available, please see below for some installed shots. Both 18 and 19in will in fact clear the R32 brakes.

For all aftermarket wheel options please see - Here

Andy

PoRsCh3fReAk

PoRsCh3fReAk
Car(s)
Slutty camry
no worries, man...we were all noobs at some point lol. et is your wheel offset (forget what it stands for...think it is french or something). it is the distance from the center of the wheel to the surface that mounts to the hub (meansured in mm). if you are facing the front of your car, positive offset places the hub mounting surface is on the right side of the center line (closer to fender) and negative offset is on left side of center line (closer to engine).

use this tool: http://www.1010tires.com/Tools/Wheel-Offset-Calculator

Thanks figured something of that nature.