Cars and Bids, BAT, etc.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Cars and bids still seems cheaper than BAT

Pineapple

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf GTI S
The kind of cars I watch seem to consistently go for at least 10% more on BAT than CAB, despite there actually being more selection

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
I know it's Doug Demuro's site but does it really matter if he reviewed a car or not? Seems like a shameless way to drive up the price and drive traffic to his youtube.

That said, I'd drive it
hes a fuckin stain

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I keep an eye on the trucks on there since I know that will be my next vehicle. This one is unique.

https://carsandbids.com/auctions/9a55og0E/2016-toyota-tacoma-trd-off-road-double-cab-4x4

1687267012108.png

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
With only 20 min left I can't belive its only at 24k. I'm only a couple of hours away from the location also. Hmmmmm
Yeah, honestly I've been keeping an eye on the 🌮 market and this isn't much more than a used stock one with similar stats haha.

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
Yeah, honestly I've been keeping an eye on the 🌮 market and this isn't much more than a used stock one with similar stats haha.
$27.5k, yeah that’s a good price. What is that, $30k with fees? I’d consider that instead of Raptors that I’ve been looking at. My Taco is just fine but nicer interiors are hard to ignore, and the v8 soundtrack would be awesome.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
$27.5k, yeah that’s a good price. What is that, $30k with fees? I’d consider that instead of Raptors that I’ve been looking at. My Taco is just fine once I V8 swap it but nicer interiors are hard to ignore, and the v8 soundtrack would be awesome.