MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
Sold for $23,500.

I know it was in a minor accident, but that seems cheap
I thought it was a decent price for the miles. I was expecting it to go for cheaper than that based on the past few R auctions. There’s been quite a few deals on Rs on C&B. I wish I had a pole barn and a few hundred grand to buy and sell on C&B. So many fun cars to be had these days.

Last edited:

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Sold for $23,500.

I know it was in a minor accident, but that seems cheap
I thought it was a decent price for the miles. I was expecting it to go for cheaper than that based on the past few R auctions. There’s been quite a few deals on Rs on C&B. I wish I had a pole barn and a few hundred grand to buy and sell on C&B. So many fun cars to be had these days.
I was expecting it to go for higher than that as well, or at least have a reserve set higher than that. Definitely seems like a good deal if you were in the market for a stage 2 car.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
I was expecting it to go for higher than that as well, or at least have a reserve set higher than that. Definitely seems like a good deal if you were in the market for a stage 2 car.

I mean a year ago, that would've been a 35k car

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Was a good deal for an R. That's pretty much what I got trading in a nearly identical R to Carvana two months ago. Only difference was 79k vs 71k.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Yeah we were watching that one too! Pretty cool. I want a ranch and a dump truck kei car!

Used to have this guy. Would rather have the Suzuki cause the engine is under the front seats, so less cargo room wasted

Pic_6410.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
The Might Car Mods guys got me into Kei cars. Love that little Midget and Kei cars in general.

I think 'little person' is the preferred nomenclature....

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
Man there’s some crazy prices in the car market. +80k mile e30 not even selling for $72k. Wtf!?! Nostalgia markup is nuts these days.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion