GOLFMKV

Cars and Bids, BAT, etc.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
So many fun cars these days. I need to get my head out of absolute performance and into absolute fun. I’ve been driving with an owner of a couple kei cars lately and I think I’m headed in that direction, if I can ignore the absolute performance cars. Gonna get a ride in his well modded AZ-1 soon.

This one wasn’t forced induction so a bit slow on the climbs, but handled really well on the way down (even on winters).

1682106971046.jpeg

Last edited:

mwoodski

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 Golf SW 4mo
Hell yeah. Seen a few Pajero Evos that have caught my eye but I never stopped to have a look at a “normal” Pajero. Dope
this is the smallest of the pajero line.

from biggest to smallest it goes Pajero, Pajero iO/Shogun Pinin, Pajero Jr., and Pajero Mini.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
That was a great buy

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Ezekiel81923

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Volkswagen GTI
Well, doesn’t suck for the buyer! I’ve been thinking about selling and it sucks that I’ll lose a lot on my R when I go to sell. Seems like Rs don’t hold value very well at all.

My buddy paid $30k for his R, same model year and mileage, less than a year ago. Only difference is the color.

C&B may just not be it's audience.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
That's not as bad as buddy bought a Range Rover Sport SC for $75k last year. One sold on C&B for $27k granted it was 2 years older. Now there's one bid to $26k with 7 hours left. Probably sell for $40k

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Well, doesn’t suck for the buyer! I’ve been thinking about selling and it sucks that I’ll lose a lot on my R when I go to sell. Seems like Rs don’t hold value very well at all.

My buddy paid $30k for his R, same model year and mileage, less than a year ago. Only difference is the color.

C&B may just not be it's audience.

Yeah, I think it's a C&B thing. I got $23.5k trading in my 7 R less than two months ago with similar mileage.

Seller of that car probably could have got more just bringing it to CarMax.