GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Car Storage

vernsan

Ready to race!
So coming before the New Years, my family along with myself are going out of country to visit relatives and we're also going to be gone for about a month. The problem is that we live in an apartment complex and not a house with a garage. It's that we don't want anything to happen to them especially while were gone. May it be door dings/getting broken into/stolen/weather mishaps. Just want to keep it out of harms way. What's something to do? I don't mind keeping it out of the complex either. Thanks again!

Finnegan

The Drunken Irishman
I think parking it somewhere out of the way and under a cover would be the least expensive route. Other than that I'd see about renting a storage unit for however long you'll be gone.

MichaelThomas

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
07 Rabbit 3DR
I'd go for the storage unit as well. I'm lucky enough to have access to the parking lot of the hospital I work in. I usually leave my cars there.

Plyngntrffc

FIA GT Newbie
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI
a buddy's garage is a good one...i let Trevor look after my baby for a week when i was gone...and hopefully ill get a drive in his 411ft.lb monster here in a few weeks...since he drove it while i was gone...didnt mind since he had a mkv @ the time