GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CAR DAMAGE RANT

Manheim81c

Go Kart Champion
i think women are programmed at birth to not understand why men hold vehicles near and dear

Huh??

Hell,I know some women that take better care of their rides than some men do..won't catch to many women with spinning rims and the fake-me-out Buick accents/vents plastered on a damn camry...:bellyroll:

Manheim81c

Go Kart Champion
Precious 009.jpg

My 1990 Camry that I just sold a few months ago...............

nitroscope8

Ready to race!
VW has a clear 3m bra type thing that goes ont he rear bumper just below the hatch. I put one on mine and works very well. Again, I'm dealing with a woman who i swear is on a mission to put as many scratches and claw marks under the handles as possible. They also sell that protector in brushed aluminum.

Manheim81c

Go Kart Champion
VW has a clear 3m bra type thing that goes ont he rear bumper just below the hatch. I put one on mine and works very well. Again, I'm dealing with a woman who i swear is on a mission to put as many scratches and claw marks under the handles as possible. They also sell that protector in brushed aluminum.

Claw marks.....how long are her damn nails???

LOL......

You can always tell how a person is by the way the outside and inside of their car or house/apt/room is kept.

Do you get in their car and there is old soda cans,paper,old candy bar wrappings thrown in the back or on the floor of the car?

When bird shit is on their car,are they one of those folks that drive around with it like it's a vinyl decal??

Is their car clean on the outside or can you write Please,Wash Me! on the car because it's layered in dirt?

If their stuff looks like crap,pretty certain they will treat yours the same.

Me being a woman,I don't allow eating or drinking in either on of my vehicles.

When I had my Bronco II back in the day,I made the mistake of letting my two godsons and son eat and drink their McDonald's strawberry shake in the truck.

While they were horseplaying the damn shake ended up on the ceiling of the truck,was never able to get that nasty ass stain out because it was cloth.:mad: