GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CAR DAMAGE RANT

TwentyonePSI

Crody
Car(s)
FSI
It sucks, OP. I have just learned to live with it though. I'm not saying I don't get fucking worked up about it (big time), but I have learned to just let it go. It's a go car (sort of), not a show car.

utekineir

Banned
Dude, its just a car.

yes and no,

a car is money,

if the op decides to get rid of the car, you can bet a dealership or some nitpicking prick will notice the damage and reduce the price given for the vehicle

so that hoe cost you money

wind back the pimp hand and get to work

VancouverGTI

Go Kart Champion
Yup, it's about respect, and it's one of my girlfriend tests. If she slams the door and doesn't stop after she's been reminded a couple of times, she's gone.

In the year I've had the car, I think most of the damage done has been at the hands of the women riding in it. :lol:

Tough luck, OP, and I feel your pain. It is just a car though. Each new rock chip hurts less than the last. :wink:

stuck24

so?
Car(s)
GTI FSI
Yup, it's about respect, and it's one of my girlfriend tests. If she slams the door and doesn't stop after she's been reminded a couple of times, she's gone.

In the year I've had the car, I think most of the damage done has been at the hands of the women riding in it. :lol:

Tough luck, OP, and I feel your pain. It is just a car though. Each new rock chip hurts less than the last. :wink:

it's like cats and their marking territory.... women don't care about nicks and scratches that they make on their men's cars.... cos... it's THEIR MARK :rolleyes:

This little kid should be taught a lesson :paddle:

Aggressor

UGly
yea, I agree with the "its just car car" thought line on this thread.

When someone does that, I usually take a second to look at the ding, and rub over it with a finger, making the point that I saw what the person did. If they apologize, and agree that they're buying that night at the bar, I'll live and let go. If they either ignore it, or even worse say some shit like "oh it's just a scratch, you'll live"....someones gonna "fall down the stairs." I know it might just be a scratch, but disrespect is disrespect. Such people are not usually in my company very long.....

I Am The Stig

Hey Now!
Car(s)
'09 Black Magic GTI
We are having this girl over our house during a fencing training camp.

No one else noticed this?
Dude, don't mess with her....she will stab you!

BlaineWasHere

I brake for apexes!
My car is a tool, tools get warn... sure I like it to look nice but it is going to ware. Trust me I am good at using my vehicles like tools, well fun tools.

stuck24

so?
Car(s)
GTI FSI
why do men hold their car near and dear? Because our motors make all the right sounds, turn on a dime when we ask, and take it on the ass when we bring out the whip....

zooplancton

perma-grinnin'
i saw a rear bumper stick on guard that looked pretty cool on an audi. wondering if they make something like this of the gti? i had the same thing happen to me too.

friend i was picking up from the airport took his luggage out of my hatch with a nice little "screeeee" dragging across the rear upon unload. so i called him "itchy scratchy" for a while.