GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Bought a 2013

MYGTI07

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 GTI
Scion TC. I was looking into the FR-S but it came out close to $30,000 with a high interest of 18% with a $260 insurance. It was absurd.
I like how the TC drives and I love the fact that it doesn't have so many sensors like the GTI.
I got a good deal on it for $19,588 and I only pay $405 a month with insurance included.

MYGTI07

Ready to race!
Car(s)
07 GTI
Btw I kept the GTI because the trade in value was $9,000. GTI only has 49,000 miles, 2007 with no problems

a-easy

..I like turtles.
Yea go thing you kept the GTI, its way better than the scion. but those scions did alot of improvement from the pervious gens. PLUS girls love scions, non of them know what a GTI is. Good deal.

Stampedevxl

RACECAR > STANCECAR
Car(s)
really?
18% lol is your credit score a 300?

i like that color tc tho, there is a bagged one in my area which would be really nice if it dint have fake rims.

also dont turn into a DB now that u drive a tc

a-easy

..I like turtles.
except for the headlights he has on it. I really like the look of the slate grey tc's. oh and the orange ones. Used to work at a toyota dealer, thought about buying one a few times

I'm saying the gti in general is nicer than the scion. And faster. But those sections are spiffy. They have their own racing inspired steering wheels. Look nice. A drop and some wheels be a looker

aw614

Ready to race!
18% lol is your credit score a 300?

i like that color tc tho, there is a bagged one in my area which would be really nice if it dint have fake rims.

also dont turn into a DB now that u drive a tc

oh yeah it has a nice set of XXRs that make derek go crazy:bellyroll

For being bagged, it really isn't that low either

Qwoz

Roflcopter pilot
Car(s)
08 GTI
Don't mean to bash but there is a long list of cars I would buy before a TC. What was your reason for buying? wife need a car?

Rollineuro

Go Kart Champion
A kid I knew back in high school when scion first came out bought a tc but refused to have his parents co-sign. Despite them advising to allow them to cosign he just flat out refused...the result was a 7 year loan at almost 29%....worst car deal ever? I think maybe.