GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

boost problems

Mexican fast

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW
ok so the other day i was cruising home. i got to a stop sign. and when i tried to accelerate off. my car wasnt boosting i was just hitting 0psi. ok so i limp it home like that " 3mins away" i park the car go inside for awhile and come back out drove the car around the block and it was fine :? wtf. and today im on my way to downtown atl "30mins' i get to the exit and same thing not boosting. sense i was at the red light i turned the car off and turned it back on and it was back to normal :? plus i just got a check engine light..do any of yall have any ideas wat it could be?? im APR stage 2, cat-less DP, revision d DV, intake,
"sry for the long story"

Zach L

VR junkie
Might be a loose boost hose that is popping on/off ???

xola3que

euroturd
Are you sure rats didn't crawl up and made a nice little nest in you air intake and got suck into the turbo? Oh boy! Go smell your tail pipes to see if you can get that distinctive southern BBQ flavor.

BlKgTiDuMpEd

Passed Driver's Ed
Are you sure rats didn't crawl up and made a nice little nest in you air intake and got suck into the turbo? Oh boy! Go smell your tail pipes to see if you can get that distinctive southern BBQ flavor.

lol yea i seen that...

Mexican fast

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW
ok so i took tha car to advance auto parts and pulls these codes

fuel pressure regulator 2 performace

engine over boost condition.

any ideas?

dubbin

All in, All out..
Car(s)
09 GTI
turbo. going bad.

wastegate malfunction

sounds somewhat similiar to my symptoms... and my turbo had to get replaced.