GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Blue fogs

Rude Jr

Drummer for Subject 16
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI, Mk2 TT RS
I love the look of my fogs. plus, it's hardly ever foggy where I live. Last time I used my fogs when it was foggy, it's not like they were absolute shit. They just werent as good as yellow

Eurokid

low n' loud
Car(s)
Mark V GTI
I love the look of my fogs. plus, it's hardly ever foggy where I live. Last time I used my fogs when it was foggy, it's not like they were absolute shit. They just werent as good as yellow

I didn't even notice yours before, those are pretty much exactly what I'm looking for, tell me your secret, how do I get those

xXANCHORMONXx

Banned
Car(s)
2003 EVO GSR
Funny enough, I actually found an article that was very similar to what you are saying, when I was looking up blue fogs. Believe me, it doesn't get foggy here very often, and I am definitely doing this all for looks, even at a sacrifice to fog driving safety. I ride my R6 to work most days anyway. Anyone got any other options? The LED's would work providing they don't throw a "bulb out"

Eurokid

low n' loud
Car(s)
Mark V GTI

Oh come on, you really don't think I would start a thread asking for bluest possible foglights if fog was really an issue here, did you? I have never once needed foglights here, and I rarely had to use foglights at any of my previous stations. My point was that I didn't care about fog light visibility, due to there lack of usefulness here.

Eurokid

low n' loud
Car(s)
Mark V GTI
slay the dragon yoooo. ruin yourself before the car. Why don't you get some 12k hids too cause you don't need those headlight shenanigans either right?

Alright alright I get it. It was a stupid endeavor, and an even worse way of phrasing it.

xXANCHORMONXx

Banned
Car(s)
2003 EVO GSR
You guys were asking for it. Fuck you and your lights.

Get a job, save some money, and buy a turbo back tune intake a good coil over setup and have some fun.

Not this light bullshit

Eurokid

low n' loud
Car(s)
Mark V GTI
You guys were asking for it. Fuck you and your lights.

Get a job, save some money, and buy a turbo back tune intake a good coil over setup and have some fun.

Not this light bullshit

Hey guy, I have a job, I'm in the USAF, what the hell do you do to say that. I have a turbo back(APR), I have a tune ( also APR) and I have an intake. Maybe lights was the next thing I want to do with MY CAR. And hey, if I ask for help, it means constructive advice. Kind of the point of a forum in my opinion.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Hey guy, I have a job, I'm in the USAF, what the hell do you do to say that. I have a turbo back(APR), I have a tune ( also APR) and I have an intake. Maybe lights was the next thing I want to do with MY CAR. And hey, if I ask for help, it means constructive advice. Kind of the point of a forum in my opinion.

Meh dont worry about people like him, after all, he's got the type of brake pads he has listed in his sig.

Do what ever you want to do to your car man. Blue fogs are gay though, they belong on 1989 civics and the like...

xXANCHORMONXx

Banned
Car(s)
2003 EVO GSR
Meh dont worry about people like him, after all, he's got the type of brake pads he has listed in his sig.

Do what ever you want to do to your car man. Blue fogs are gay though, they belong on 1989 civics and the like...

Lol I know because brake pads don't do anything to help make your car perform better, but for people like you roof racks that are used once a year help with down force? or do you just like the wind noise?

xXANCHORMONXx

Banned
Car(s)
2003 EVO GSR

You want help with making you lights blue? Go down to your nearest rice meet, they know all about lighting.