GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Big Turbo Fueling Setups / Solutions

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW Scirocco
Rs4 would be cheaper than anything custom.

I was told not too long ago that the new 2.5T injectors will work with our head if you use the s3 "seats". A guy I follow on IG said that's what he's using.

He told me the injector part number is:

07K 906 031H

Thanks man, I will start read about it and let's hope that we can exceed the 600hp by it.

Mostic

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
VW Scirocco
Where's the low pressure bar?

Here is the low pressure, I had no time to get it from the VCDS so I got it from the PolarFIS

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Thanks for posting .... now to read it all and see if I can figure out the flow on the RS3 injectors

I corresponded with the VAG Fueling Guys who offer the modified RS4 injectors and the RS3 injectors.

He indicated that they have not found the upper limit for the RS3 injectors used in a 2.0t but he suspects it will be around 650whp.

Last edited:

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
So who's gonna be the guinea pig for this?

I am going to do a little homework and if everything checks out I will be going for the RS3 setup. As I mentioned I am hoping I can go with straight forward upgrades to LPFP, HPFP, FPRV and larger injectors and be able to meet my fueling needs for 500whp.

Unfortunately I am just starting the project, just waiting for my internals to arrive. Not sure when INA will have the 7163 kit ready so it will be a ways off for me even if I decided to go with another more readily available turbo alternative.

high_octane3541

Go Kart Champion
I am going to do a little homework and if everything checks out I will be going for the RS3 setup. As I mentioned I am hoping I can go with straight forward upgrades to LPFP, HPFP, FPRV and larger injectors and be able to meet my fueling needs for 500whp.

Unfortunately I am just starting the project, just waiting for my internals to arrive. Not sure when INA will have the 7163 kit ready so it will be a ways off for me even if I decided to go with another more readily available turbo alternative.

Please keep us updated on what you find out [emoji1360]

Did you happen to see that IE is workin on an additional 4 injector kit? Video was on a tsi but it used their upgraded intake mani

GIACUser

Master Wallet Mechanic
Car(s)
MK 6 GolfR
Please keep us updated on what you find out [emoji1360]

Did you happen to see that IE is workin on an additional 4 injector kit? Video was on a tsi but it used their upgraded intake mani

I will definately share anything I discover. I didn't see the IE project but will take a look. I currently have an IE intake sitting on the bench for the EFR turbo install.