GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Before & After - Winter Conversion Thread

goldn

capt. no dub
Car(s)
E91
not for me, but does anyone have (4) 16" VW hubcaps for sale?
i'd like to buy them for my parents Eos.
let me know.

PBSmooth

Car(s)
Golf GTI Mk5
OK guys my tire dealer (very cheap!!) didnt give me the right size steels so they didnt fit. So he ordered some new ones. I tried them today they dont fit!!!!! What size bolt patter is the RIGHT one for a 2008 MkV GTi? Is it 5x112?

Nolte

Fear my Stock Ride Height
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Just got my steelies/Dunlop WinterSports today. Debating painting them or something. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 345

v-dub89

Go Kart Champion
Today I bought my winter setup. I went with 16'' steelies with Goodyear Ultra Grip Ice tires. I don't think it will look too bad on my CW rabbit. I will know when I get them installed around the end of the month.

gtimkvftw

18dogbaby
Car(s)
2008 BMP GTI 6MT
Just got my steelies/Dunlop WinterSports today. Debating painting them or something. :thumbsup:

Same tires I'm waiting for. I'm either gonna paint the whole rim red or just the lip. Maybe some white wall paint if I do full red wheel. :D I dont know how white wall paint affects the rubber though.

F37150

orange crush
Car(s)
Fahrenheit GTI
you got it, rear bumper and a subtle :wink: turboback exhaust.
i've got a euro-lip up front... barely hanging on.
otherwise, car cosmetics are stock.

Which TBE did you get? Is it EuroJet? If so, what did you have to do to push the exhaust tip closer in towards the body? I think by default the EJ R32 style exhausts pokes out a bit too much.

goldn

capt. no dub
Car(s)
E91
Which TBE did you get? Is it EuroJet? If so, what did you have to do to push the exhaust tip closer in towards the body? I think by default the EJ R32 style exhausts pokes out a bit too much.

bump it into a curb :thumbsup: