GOLFMKV

Bay Area Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovepeytonkiley

E46 vert m54
Car(s)
dnddidrjrjjrrjkdoxd
hey guys, does anyone know how to install led tails, I recently bought a pair of the group buy awhile ago and I thought they were plug and play, but you actually need like 3 wires to make them work. I was wondering if anyone can help me out with these bad boys. ;]

R Usagi

" Say Uncle "
Car(s)
'07 UG 2 Door
Tony (GOLFXTZ) has them, he should be able to get you on track installation wise. It reminds me, i have to do the wires for my Amber turn signals and get it VAG'd.

97C280

Stage 2
It reminds me, i have to do the wires for my Amber turn signals and get it VAG'd.

:bellyroll::lol::laughabove:

Hey anyone have a chiropractor that they recommend with good pricing? Need my back checked out...

R Usagi

" Say Uncle "
Car(s)
'07 UG 2 Door
I know this "massage" place.........

big_nebrowski

Ready to race!
hey guys,

the uber stealth undermat sub box preloaded with a elemental design SQ10 is still available, the sub runs at 2ohms by the way.

PM me an offer. i would like $200 for it, as it goes for $250 direct from uber, but if you want it for less, just make me an offer.

thanks!

Why are you selling the box? I may be interested...

Raven6t9

Noise Pipe Plugs FTW!!!
Car(s)
~MKV GTI~
I know this "massage" place.........
Be sure to ask for the "full massage", trust me you'll leave feeling great.:wink:

97C280

Stage 2
Haha, you guys are too much!

But seriously, any chiropractors?

OhPee

Go Kart Champion
I went here http://www.aperfectdayspa.com/ a few years back. I didnt pay so i dont know how expensive they really are, but i dont think it was too bad. They are in Santa Clara. Pretty good over all. Not as nice as some other places ive been, but it cost a lot less as well

97C280

Stage 2
They do chiropractic work? Looks like a massage spa to me haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.