GOLFMKV

**Autotech Lightweight 3 way Adjustable Rear Sway Bar 184.99!!**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
For the month of May we are going to have the Autotech Sway bar on special :) This sway bar is an excellent alternative to some of the larger names out there. This product comes with everything needed for a no hassle install. Expect a review from a customer whom we did one of these for.

Also on sale is the Autoteh Front Sway Bar. Like the rear it features three way adjustability allowing you to dial in the suspension to your liking. This comes with everything needed to install it including polyurethane bushings.

The deal will be as follows.
Autotech Rear Alone: Retail $219.95 - Sale Price $184.99 :)
Autotech Front Alone- Retail $289.95 - Sale Price $234.95
Combine the both for $399 and receive a FREE Autotech Lower Engine Mount upgrade!

To order shoot me an IM, email, or a phone call and I'll get you checked out. In about 10 days our online ordering system will be up and running and you can check out securely through it then.

Last edited:

gtirevo33

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
im afraid that these would snap like the pictures i saw in vortex. the bushing clamp snapped and the bar did too.. did autotech fix that problem cause this is a really good deal..

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
Phil...is the autotech lower engine mount worth the money, I know its not much but do you feel a difference.

Arguably the best cheap mod Ive done. I was kind of skeptical at first but figured since I had so many of them I may as well try one...big difference. Im selling them so my testimony may be taken as sales tactics, so I encourage you to ask other enthusiasts. :thumbsup:

Phil@BSH

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTi FSi
im afraid that these would snap like the pictures i saw in vortex. the bushing clamp snapped and the bar did too.. did autotech fix that problem cause this is a really good deal..

the earlier bars had a weak mounting bracket, after the first batch had issues autotech revised the bracket with a much thicker material. The revision was done very early this year so there is no chance of getting an old bracket.

my07blkgti

I'll do it!!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Arguably the best cheap mod Ive done. I was kind of skeptical at first but figured since I had so many of them I may as well try one...big difference. Im selling them so my testimony may be taken as sales tactics, so I encourage you to ask other enthusiasts. :thumbsup:

Nah...I believe your opinions on the product and I havent seen too many people review the product, that is the main reason I asked. How much are you selling the lower engine mount with shipping to 10705?

the earlier bars had a weak mounting bracket, after the first batch had issues autotech revised the bracket with a much thicker material. The revision was done very early this year so there is no chance of getting an old bracket.

So do you stand by the product not squeaking and not cracking on the brackets? because I would much rather save about $50 and get the autotech RSB rather than the neuspeed and H&R ones if its going to do the same job. If yes, how much can you give me for the RSB and the lower engine mount shipped to 10705?

Status
Not open for further replies.