Votes: 23 45.1%
  • nay

Votes: 28 54.9%

• Total voters

zz2

VAG expert
Car(s)
GTI V
im still undecided. its not as pretty as the Mini. the interior and front looks awesome but im not sold on the silver A and C pillars. the back end treatment with that funny ridge looks odd too

Big Yellow

I'm Big and i'm Yellow!
Car(s)
MY09 VW Golf R32 DSG
i rather the look of the mini, this thing looks out of proportion. but will reserve judgement until production photos are released.

macad

apple pixel pusher
Bit bored of the Mini to tell you the truth, this looks a bit more like it.

Nardi330

Euro > JDM
Car(s)
08 Golf GTI 5dr DSG
this looks ok. i like the silver pillars and interior rocks. shit all over Mito/500 but i wonder if it's got the same chassis as the Polo.

zz2

VAG expert
Car(s)
GTI V
i see what you mean Terrance.
the roof looks like they chopped it off a fiat 500 and stuck it on a shortened A4.

in the same market you can get much, much prettier cars like the Punto, 500 and Mini.

its also little to feminine

KWICKS

Now older and wiser
Car(s)
GTI, Liberty 3.0RB
Interior of the Audi is nice, period!

Not that I'd ever buy a super mini car, but if I were 'd look at this (assuming it gets built), even if it is a rebadged Toyota.

Lima

Vorsprung durch technik
How dare these pricks release these photos when I am at work and can't post them. :23:

Other than that, I'm a big fan of the A1. Just give it 200hp+ and quattro so I can JIMP. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

DejaVu

Ready to race!
i bet that car as pictured would cost as much as a GTI if sold in the USA especially if competing with the mini which isn't cheap.

mleung

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV GTI Pirelli
Looks like a Fiat 500 and a Mini had sex... and this was the result.

Lima

Vorsprung durch technik
i bet that car as pictured would cost as much as a GTI if sold in the USA especially if competing with the mini which isn't cheap.

Well, in Australia a GTI and a MINI Cooper S cost pretty much the same anyway, so no big deal for us, either way. :lol: