GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ATP turbo kits....thoughts

wilytech

Ready to race!
I've looked into these a little. Searched here and there but other than 1 or 2 threads it doesn't seem like there's a lot of info on these. I mostly hear VF or Apr is the way to go. I've read (was it) Twinkers? thread but I'm just curious if anyone else has had experience with any of these kits. I don't want to buy 1 kit only to decide later I want more. Let me know if one of these is worth it.

dpham00

Modérateur Emeritus
APR and VF offer complete kits. ATP offers a piecemeal solution, so you'd have to buy other parts elsewhere. Though Phil@BSH does bundle a number of additional components with the ATP kit.

VDubVirus

Euro-Elitist Moderator
Car(s)
2012 A3 S-Line 2.0T
EuroJet has their own kit debuting soon (around waterfest I think). My belief is it will be a full kit with software included.... I wanna say Revo.

wilytech

Ready to race!
Thanks. I can see why these kits are cheaper now. Still another option I suppose. A Eurojet kit would be cool. I want their exhaust and I was all set to buy one of their FMICs before I had a family emergency. Guess I'll wait and see what happens.

leviathan18

Ready to race!
you need at least fuel pump intercooler and injectors and of course tuning

wilytech

Ready to race!
You know the more I think of it...'piecing it together' myself is sounding more and more fun. I guess we'll see

leviathan18

Ready to race!
im only concerned about the tuning