GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Are you an original owner?

Are you the original and current owner of your Mk5?

• Yes

Votes: 132 55.2%
  • No

Votes: 107 44.8%

• Total voters

drtechy

How you doin?
Car(s)
2008 TR GTI

IIIHobbs

The Old Man Down the Road
Car(s)
2007 GTI
Yes, original owner here; purchased new in October of 2006 as a second car (for fun) now my daily driver; always having fun.

Last edited:

bhmkv

Auto Body Appraiser
Car(s)
07 CW GTI
Im the org owner of 2006.5 CW- major issues. lemon lawed (30+days at dealer) and got a 2007 gti for free trade. Org owner of 2007 GTi.
No issues with new car.

Manheim81c

Go Kart Champion
June 2009 although I started the process with the dealer a month before,took over three weeks to get me the car but well worth it.
156 miles when I received it from the dealer....3,456 miles on it as of today...splits play time with the Jeep :thumbsup:

clutch fool

OG MUFF DIVER
Car(s)
MK5 GTI 1st Owner
1st owner here. got my '07 MKV in Sept '06 with 25 miles on the odo. currently have 71XXX. shes still running strong and just as fun as the day i drove her off the lot.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)
Why yes I am. '07 with 49K.

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Car(s)
2015 Golf R (TUNED)

BoardSnow6

Banned
Car(s)
Capita Scaremaster
2nd owner. First owner got it repo'd and i got it for 12.9k with 50k on the clock last september. Came with everything but nav :biggrin: Ill own this car until the rust it doesnt have yet eats through the roof and every body panel, then ill prob fix it and keep driving it :)

ROH ECHT

K04 PLAY
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
I bought my '07 in Nov/06. I have 77k miles now. I too plan on keeping it forever. New Engine or Tranny ever needed, it's getting it. I'll keep driving it until I find a good/used Golf R in a few years or so. ;]

I have a friend with an '07 that only has 11k miles on it. He only rolls it out on nice days for fun drives.