GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR 2+

Dropsy

Ready to race!
I went apr 2+ on friday and loving it :drool: serious power in every gear:drool:.. follower looks good. thanks apr and usp:thumbup:

mx493tony

Car(s)
VW
also have it.. pulls so damn hard in every gear.. AMAZING

toddjun

Ready to race!
Sweat! did you guys upgrade from stg2 to stg2+? and feel so different?
Thanks.

Dropsy

Ready to race!
yes

to me it is so much different than stg 2 power is their all the time

the car just want to gooooooooooooooooooooooo revs is crazy

u will wish u did it sooner

toddjun

Ready to race!
Oh I see. you guys make me so excited to go to stg2+. APR sales end this week...............................

lhturbo

Mod Addict
Car(s)
MKV GTI with DSG
APR stage 2+

I'm running the APR stg2+ with RSC full exhaust and rebuilt HPFP on a 2008 DSG model. It's a fun car to drive but you do get use to the added ponies...I wish I had enough scratch for the K04 upgrade.

njfast07

Go Kart Champion
I have the RSC turboback on order and the apr intercooler is sitting in my basement in its box from christmas. I might be getting a fuel pump rebuild in june or early july...I will then jump from stock to either stage 2 or 2+...I'm hoping for 2+. I really feel like that jump will be a good kick in the ass haha

lhturbo

Mod Addict
Car(s)
MKV GTI with DSG
APR stage 2+ with fmic

LHTurbo.... you and i have the same setup RSC TBE, APR HPFP, but mines an 06 MT and i also have the APR front mount intercooler... stage 2+ makes the car so much more fun to drive!

That's funny...I was just trolling articles about fmic's to put on my car...I don't want to spend the APR price but since we have the same set up (less the fmic) tell me your impressions of APR's IC. Have you driving your car hard with the stage 2+ and IC in the summertime? I'm still on the fence and thinking I might go Forge fmic...right now it's on sale for $749 at North American Motorsports webpage.

Later.

btek

loveVAG
Car(s)
08 GTI MKV
what do you need to go from stage 2 to 2+?

brekdown29

J-O-O
Car(s)
GTI 7.5
^ a high pressure fuel pump kit