GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Apology to Dogbone makers

SevenW

Ready to race!
For sometime I have been a real hard and unforgiving tw@t, towards sellers of the dogbone mounts cos most companies want $30+ postage overseas, for what I thought was a small piece of PU and a washer.

Well today I got my ECS dogbone in the post, and was expecting the thing to be an inch and a half big!!!! Fook me the bloody thing is pretty substantial. All I can say is I can't wait till the weekend to to lube it up and thrusting it into it's place!

Sorry for asking a million and one places for postage quotes!:thumbsup:

joshuamaze

Ready to race!
Car(s)
gti 08 / rabbit 08
ya its pretty big i have put it on both my 08 rabbit and 08 GTI, seeing that its probably the cheapest upgrade available for out cars. and with all this talk of lubing and trusting make me want to go drive my car.

O and if you are doing this on your back its pritty tuff, just hard to get leverage on the little red bastard under there, make sure you have a jack, makes it a lot easer. (a lift is even better) i have heard KY works the best because it doent leave sny residue but i just use good old faithful WD40 FTW.

Have fun

:cough: I lubed mine up with motor oil and used a jack to ease it into place.

My review: 3/5 Stars, but for the price, can't complain.

Goodluck ;)

dbduke

Go Kart Champion
O and if you are doing this on your back its pritty tuff, just hard to get leverage on the little red bastard under there, make sure you have a jack, makes it a lot easer. (a lift is even better) i have heard KY works the best because it doent leave sny residue but i just use good old faithful WD40 FTW.

:laughabove:

tranceporter

F**K YOU CAM FOLLOWERS
Car(s)
'08 BMP GTI
i vaselined mine up and it slipped right in :wink: it took me literally 2 minutes to do the install.

eROCK

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
08 GTI 4 door
I had to muscle mine in a bit, finally took a rubber mallet to it, and that did the job.

joshuamaze

Ready to race!
Car(s)
gti 08 / rabbit 08
i think we need a list off all the posable way to instal the
LRB ("little red basted" to coin a praise)

Rubber mallet
Jack
lift
lots of lub
sweet talk
i like the last one best

joshuamaze

Ready to race!
Car(s)
gti 08 / rabbit 08
lol they are from ECS and lets not go there. some one might get ripped a new one.......damit i went there