GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone interested in forming a VW Golf GTi Malaysia 'club' / 'group' / 'forum'?

ZKL

I tried registering with vagmy too but there was an error message and when I tried to re-register, my e-mail was noted as already in use. However, couldn't login. What gives? Any vagmy users here who can help. Couldn't even get the email of the moderators.....

Hi guys, Im frm Malaysia too, just got my ride as well...Anyway, also tried to register to vagmy...but same error messages..Has anyone manage to overcome this registration issues? Tried to email admin@vagmy, even that got bounced!

Great to see some fellow buddies driving the same car here. Im lookng fwd to this GTI experience.:lol:

dericwan

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 Golf GTI
doesn't matter how it turns out....with or without a new forum it never stopped GTI community from getting bigger...kudos...

good to have another to meet more fellow GTI owners....anyway why listen to a impreza driver....no offence.....

anyway there's a track day coming up 6/4/08....hope to seem other GTIs there

jwrx

Ready to race!
dude,

my dad has a CW Gti, and im planning to get one as soon as finances allow and I have found a buyer for my wrx, do you think i hang around mk5 forums because i got nothing else better to do ar?

heck, i even planned out my first 6 months worth of mods already, i have the prices and where to get the stuff already :)

VF FOS
VF Engine mount Set
Miltek Quad exhaust
Rieger Rear Valance
Revo Stage 1
Votex front lip

of course, go ahead and create a new forums, i will gladly join the new forum as well, but being the founding member of the now defunct FTO malaysia club as well as being a member of alfa and subaru forums, i think i have had enuff experience in forums in msia to know what will give it the best chance to succeed ...numbers, the more there are, the better the chances a forum will survive

i now visit 3 VW forums, vagsg,vagmy and mark5, a new one wont make a diff to me

ZKL

welcome abroad ZKL...from KL i guess?
guess there's about 15 Malaysia's GTi in this golf mkv forum..more than that?
not sure...

I hail from the Subang Jaya area...

I wonder how many GTIs are there on the road in the Klang Valley area alone. Should be where the majority is.

Anyway, Im still breaking in the car...not yet reached 1k on the clock yet, so pretty much doing conservative driving still.

dericwan

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2007 Golf GTI
get a GTi then dude...

i'm planning to get a VW W12 Coupe too...and plan to mod it....does it make me better

Rimsukan

Chill guys,

Since we are all here lets make this forum active first & not get on each others case. All of us are equally passionate about a common interest & lets enjoy each others company & share any info or knowledge that we discover as we go along.

It doesn't matter if you are a gti driver or not (other makes are cool too) but if we decide to be here then i think its only fair that we be civil to one another.

jwrx, i really like the rieger rear valance too. where can i get it and any idea on how much it is?

peace :thumbup:

qazsiz

1. Rimsukan: Candy White 2007 KL
2. Dericwan: Shadow Blue 2007 Shah Alam
3. terrorman : CW MKV DSG 2007 Cheras
4. nch: CW 2007 Ampang
5. Bux: Tornado Red 2007,KL

Hi Guys..Newbie here.. 1st post in fact.. =) Jz got my baby abt a week back n hv been obsessed with it ever since.. cant seem to get enough of the car i tell u! anywayy..

benjern.. admire ur enthusiasm man n u hv my full support in wtv it is ur plannin to do for our local VW GTI community.. lemme know if anything comes up yeah...

jwrx.. No offense to u man.. but i personally dont see anything wrong with starting a new ACTIVE splinter forum for owners who actually are interested in socializing with other owners... like u sed urself vagmy is quiet... so why not start a new forum instead of relying on a rather inactive one? never really hurts to try eh? and i dont think the GTI community in our country is small mate... starting to see MORE n MORE GTI's on our roads daily.. so yeah..
Hope to hear more frm our Malaysian GTI community n looking forward to actually seeing benjern's hopes becoming a reality.. Really wana meet other GTI kaki's! =D

1. Rimsukan: Candy White 2007 KL
2. Dericwan: Shadow Blue 2007 Shah Alam
3. terrorman : CW MKV DSG 2007 Cheras
4. nch: CW 2007 Ampang
5. Bux: Tornado Red 2007,KL

6. Qazsiz: Pearl Black 2007, KL

Hi guys!! am a newbie myself and do count me in if the club materialise..do need advise and input from like minded people on how to fully exploit the potential of the car..and yes i've tried vagmy too and can't get in..dunno why

terrorman

thx for the link...bravo to those ppls/committees tht involved in setting up this forum, eventhough it look like pretty new forum to me but at least it's a dedicated club for all VW golf owners n enthusiasts in msia....anyway i've already registered there....see u guys there...

once again thx n well done on this new VW golf forum...:happyanim: :thumbup:

20GLI08

Put em on the glass
Car(s)
GLI
q