GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone From Brunei

Gtibrunei

Banned
have any of u raced against R32s?

i keep hearing from ppl that GTI's are actually faster because its lighter...

but i know one thing for sure.. i love the sound of the R32..

gil26bert

Noob
Car(s)
Golf Gti MKV
Zan:
now only u active always ask u to do some post inda mahu..now only start talking. Not pimp la, im jus jk about the gals, i rather not have any gals during that nite,"no offence to those married". I mean its a guys nite out, with our GTI so rather jus let i be guys, unless u get a gal wif a gti i don mind. hehe. :thumbup:

BruneiGti:
i used be station at SCB Gdg, but i moved job to hsbc. I think u should have seen me. Rmber the Financial Planning presentation by hsbc,(not sure if you attended it last month) i was there with my colleague.:tongue:

Andy car without a doubt the highest in bhp. not sure if it does 300bhp. But in stock mode i was already freaking suprise how strong it was. Wat a waste hes not coming. I haven feel his full BSR power yet. (andy when can i test it :bow: ) come back soon ya we miss ya..hahaha:smoking:

Question.. Will the cool air intake do anything for my performance?[/QUOTE]

Yea for sure i will. What intake are u looking at this moment? Theres 2 Carbonio in brunei now, 1 GruppeM and im using jus K&N panel,(changing to neuspeed P-Flo hopefully next month)

See this friday which u like most..:burnrubber:

rabid_rabbit

Just a GTI lover...
Car(s)
MkV GTI DSG
Hey people! Wow...didn't know there were so many active brunei gti owners in this forum. Makes me proud *sniff* Now we can start a club or something??? (possibly a lame idea)

So, it's friday night at JP? Where else can we meet up? no one else has actually suggested other places. If there are other ideas like kiulap or whatever, please mention it before Friday.

Andy's GTI has the most bhp? hmm....i haven't actually seen his car in real life so i wouldn't know. i DO know He's got better breathing than most of us cos of his FMIC. Does he have an intake by any chance?

GTiBrunei = Before you consider getting an intake, i suggest you do a little research first (if u haven't already). U can look into Evoms, GruppeM, Neuspeed, Carbonio etc.
It all depends on personal preference at the end of the day. If ur looking for a clean look, carbonio is always a good choice but in terms of performance, U can probably get more increase with other CAIs. IF ur interested in carbonio, u can either let me or wabbit know n we can hook u up with one.

See u friday i guess everyone!

rabid_rabbit

Just a GTI lover...
Car(s)
MkV GTI DSG
By the way,

For those of you who are Stage 1 (chipped) OR still stock and wonder if you have any fault codes and/or need to get rid of them, I'm offering Vagcom services.:thumbup:

Here's what i can offer (so far) :-
- Engine/ ECU diagnostics
- Clearing of fault codes
- Boost graphs (PSI test) - (On-the-road dyno)
- Air/Fuel Ratio

If you're interested, just let me know. :thumbsup:
(minimum charges apply)

gil26bert

Noob
Car(s)
Golf Gti MKV
MEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :help:

Minimum charges apply..u serious?:eyebulge:

By the way,

For those of you who are Stage 1 (chipped) OR still stock and wonder if you have any fault codes and/or need to get rid of them, I'm offering Vagcom services.:thumbup:

Here's what i can offer (so far) :-
- Engine/ ECU diagnostics
- Clearing of fault codes
- Boost graphs (PSI test) - (On-the-road dyno)
- Air/Fuel Ratio

If you're interested, just let me know. :thumbsup:
(minimum charges apply)

Gtibrunei

Banned
sorry but what are fault codes?

i do know that i took my BSR chip back to maju motors for a checkup coz i didnt really feel a power increase when i got mine chipped, and when the mechanic plugged it to my car, it said "ECU not responding"

is that a fault code? hehe... so ive seen my BSR back to germany or sweden n am still waitin for it to come back.. i guess im stock =(

gil26bert

Noob
Car(s)
Golf Gti MKV
guys i haven been up to JP for a long time. and i aint familiar wif it. Y don we meet somewhere and head the way up to JP hows tat sound?:iono:

or am i just making things more complicated?:help:

BY1622

GTi Owner
Bro. I think its better to get all the guys number so its easier to contact if there's any change of plan. I dont mind anything bro. We could meet up somewhere then find a place where we can chill and have enough parking slot for all our cars. But Im not sure if my car will be ready on Friday. And is it ok if I join without my GTI? Or maybe I could borrow Andy's GTI. Hahaha.

Gtibrunei

Banned
Oo gil yes i remember the presentation u guys made at my office.. :) i didn't know that it was u who owned that silver gti.. Hehe.. But yea we should exchange contact numbers so we can contact each other easily.. numbersInimigfimind is 8749445

Gtibrunei

Banned
Oo gil yes i remember the presentation u guys made at my office.. :) i didn't know that it was u who owned that silver gti.. Hehe.. But yea we should exchange contact numbers so we can contact each other easily.. Mine is 749445.. Feel free to text me whenever :)

wabbit

What's up Doc..???
Car(s)
Golf GTI MkV DSG
hey gil..

thats a good idea.. meet up somewhere around town n then convoy to Jerudong Park gerai.. woohoo!

u have any suggestions on where to meet 1st? airport?

Gtibrunei

Banned
Yea that sounds good.. :) gti convoy.. First ever.. I've seen ignis convoys before lol.. Hehe.. And of course the recent scooter and moped convoys.. Hmmm.. So where should we meet up?

rabid_rabbit

Just a GTI lover...
Car(s)
MkV GTI DSG
Gil26bert = Yeah man, sorry but that's how it's gotta be. For $25 i'll do the whole lot. Diagnostics, fault codes, boost psi graphs (3 runs) and air/fuel ratio.

I'm providing a service right?

Car(s)
ReflexSilver GTI MkV
Rapid_rabbit: You coming tomorrow?

Good Idea with the Convoy.
My number : 8750535