GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone From Brunei

Gtibrunei

Banned
1.Gilbert. 8-9pm.
2.Bob. 8-9pm
3.Wabbit. 9pm la (terawih 1st hehe!)
4. GTIBrunei. around the same time.. ill try my best to make it =)

gil26bert

Noob
Car(s)
Golf Gti MKV
Sorry to my muslim friend i forgot about the prayers.

Well lets make it 9pm..

Jerudong its a little bit far..but if everyones ok with it i dont mind going there.

Stadium im worried about police, coz the last time i was there I didnt have fun.

Welcome GTIbrunei.:clap: Nice to meet you. :smile: come and join us if u want. Everyone is invited. Just copy and paste ur name down so that we knw whos coming.

:burnrubber:

**EDIT Time change to 9PM.

1.Gilbert. 9pm.
2.Bob. 9pm

Last edited:

Gtibrunei

Banned
hey gilbert i think ive seen your car around the standard chartered gadong branch a couple of times =)

hehe.. nice lids.. what exhaust you using? and how long did it take for you to paint your bumper?

i want to paint mine but they tell me i have to leave my car there for 2-3 days

gil26bert

Noob
Car(s)
Golf Gti MKV
Yea i used to be there. but not there any longer. I knw there is a RS GTI too over there. i think plate number 444. Sure u got the rite car? hehe:tongue:

Im using sebring exhaust. Roughly around that time for a paint job, U wan ur car to look nice, u got to be patience.haha..:wink:

hey gilbert i think ive seen your car around the standard chartered gadong branch a couple of times =)

hehe.. nice lids.. what exhaust you using? and how long did it take for you to paint your bumper?

i want to paint mine but they tell me i have to leave my car there for 2-3 days

wabbit

What's up Doc..???
Car(s)
Golf GTI MkV DSG
ah yes.. 444 with the sunroof.. :w00t:

like i said, if any of u have suggestions for the venue, im all ears.. make sure have big parking space coz might do some photo shoot hehehe..

gil26bert

Noob
Car(s)
Golf Gti MKV
SAdly i aint the one wif the sun roof. :cry: how i wish i have.

:eyebulge: Wan some gals to go along wif your photo shoots? :biggrin:

ah yes.. 444 with the sunroof.. :w00t:

like i said, if any of u have suggestions for the venue, im all ears.. make sure have big parking space coz might do some photo shoot hehehe..

Gtibrunei

Banned
444 is me! =D hehehehe.. yes i got it just for the sunroof hehe...

i want to paint my bumper asap... and change my exhaust.. also where do u guys get your Carbonio CAI? i dont want to get everything from Maju motors if i can get it cheaper elsewhere

gil26bert

Noob
Car(s)
Golf Gti MKV
since when maju sell carbonio?how come i wasnt aware of it.

i guess u got to order it in. and it aint cheap. not sure about peformance wise,but im just the CF look damn nice. thats y i cant wait to c how it looks n perform.

ur working at scb?coz i c ur ride quite often there.

444 is me! =D hehehehe.. yes i got it just for the sunroof hehe...

i want to paint my bumper asap... and change my exhaust.. also where do u guys get your Carbonio CAI? i dont want to get everything from Maju motors if i can get it cheaper elsewhere

wabbit

What's up Doc..???
Car(s)
Golf GTI MkV DSG
Gtibrunei, i know of only 2 places that MM sends the gtis for painting, 1 at teo (lambak industrial area) and the other at the old MM place in Bunut. Both r of good quality IMO (i did mine hehe!). But of course u can send to other paint shops as well but these 2 places do alot of gtis n charge is around 350 for front, sides n rear.

Carbonio CAI from Singapore. If u r interested, we can talk more during the meet.

BY1622

GTi Owner
Wah Gil, you become pimp sudah kah bro. Hahaha. So who are the model you calling for the photo shoot bro? Aiyah bro kecian jua u want to have sunroof kah? Easy wah just modify lah ur roof and get a sunroof. Order saja d MM.

Oh yeah, this is my first post in this section. Hey guys. Good to see Brunei's GTI owner been active in the forum lately. :thumbup: And I see all the cars in here chipped ah. But I think Gil GTI's the fastest lah. :evil: Hahaha. Jk saja bro.

Btw count me in the meet up and hopefully I can drive my car that day. I might also bring a friend whose driving a GTI too.

1.Gilbert. 9pm.
2.Bob. 9pm
5.BY1622
6.BY1622's friend.

rabid_rabbit and andy228, bro you guys not joining for the meet up? :smile:

Gtibrunei

Banned
Nice this place is becoming very active! :) I work at brunei times.. It's on the 3rd floor.. Did u used to work at standard chartered gil? Coz i also used to see your car there now n then.. :) but yea my car is always there.. As for the fastest gti here.. I think it's got to be andy's.. I've heard that he's pushing around 300hp. Question.. Will the cool air intake do anything for my performance?

andy228

FastIsMyCopilot!
Car(s)
2006 Golf MkV GTI
Hi all my bruneian friends,

Sorry I was busy for the last 2 weeks, so no time to get online.

Wish your GTI gathering will be successfull on friday, I really regret I cant join you all as I will go to Jkt today & will only be back Sat.

Pls make some pics to be posted here.

Gilbert, thanks for letting me knw last nite.

Bst/Andy